Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does the PC release have Duelsense support like Deathloop did? Prolly one of the best uses of that controller I experienced. Doubt im gonna double dip but duelsense support would increase the likelihood that i do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Brehs already back to PC spec trolling. That victory lap from earlier this week was short as fukk. :dead:
It’s not trolling.

Sony stan’s ridiculed any opinion that said the SSD talk was overblown. Until now Ratchet was their shining example of the PS5 SSD enabling worlds and experiences no other system could.

Now when all of that nonsense is thrown out the window you call it “trolling” for people to acknowledge what was obvious reality from the jump.

Sony stans :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not trolling.

Sony stan’s ridiculed any opinion that said the SSD talk was overblown. Until now Ratchet was their shining example of the PS5 SSD enabling worlds and experiences no other system could.

Now when all of that nonsense is thrown out the window you call it “trolling” for people to acknowledge what was obvious reality from the jump.

I really wish you would play (and complete) a game this year

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the PC release have Duelsense support like Deathloop did? Prolly one of the best uses of that controller I experienced. Doubt im gonna double dip but duelsense support would increase the likelihood that i do.
Every PS5 port has had dualsense support.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain all the PS5 ports have had DualSense support.

It’s not trolling.

Ok, cool. I mean, looking at a spec sheet doesn't really give you an info on how the game runs, but have fun, I guess.

Either way, that victory party sure was short to already be back to the fukkery. :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain all the PS5 ports have had DualSense support.

Ok, cool. I mean, looking at a spec sheet doesn't really give you an info on how the game runs, but have fun, I guess.

Either way, that victory party sure was short to already be back to the fukkery. :wow:
It’s clear the game does not need an SSD to exist. Which is what sony claimed at first.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Brehs already back to PC spec trolling. That victory lap from earlier this week was short as fukk. :dead:

This just a victory lap.

We was hating when we said the SSD stuff is heavily overblown in Sony Stan's mind.

Then we pointed out this could probably be done on standard HDD and how once the PC version is announced we'd see if it supports standard hard drives at all.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
should be interesting when people test the difference between a HDD and various SSD's