Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart (PS5/PC) June 11

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Go seek help. You are losing it over Playstation 5

Im sitting in the car wash airing out a lame :mjlol: it aint that serious you herb.

Go quote giz or some shyt maybe he’ll play along today. Dont forget you quoted me first (as you always do) over some stupid shyt.

You want attention you got it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im sitting in the car wash airing out a lame :mjlol: it aint that serious you herb.

Go quote giz or some shyt maybe he’ll play along today. Dont forget you quoted me first (as you always do) over some stupid shyt.

You want attention you got it.
Oh it seems very serious to you.

Check your behavior in this thread,

And you tried to call me a lame :picard:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh it seems very serious to you.

Check your behavior in this thread,

And you tried to call me a lame :picard:

I was at the gym like a normal productive person when you quoted me to get the attention you seem to lack in life. You've told us you have more fun arguing on here than actually playing games. One of the saddest things I've seen. I'm just going to ignore your idiocy going forward, so have fun arguing with yourself if you quote me in the future:yeshrug:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was at the gym like a normal productive person when you quoted me to get the attention you seem to lack in life. You've told us you have more fun arguing on here than actually playing games. One of the saddest things I've seen. I'm just going to ignore your idiocy going forward, so have fun arguing with yourself if you quote me in the future:yeshrug:
You spent time at the gym arguing with a stranger on the internet talmbout how cute you are and how many girls you get cause of your PS5 at home.

Sony stans wild :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
LOL & SMH @ "playing a game cheaper/better" being some sort of joking point when it comes at the expense of waiting several years to get to that point. That's like, how nearly any merchandise in existence works. It's nothing to brag over. Grown folks do what they want, when they want to do it and at whatever price that may be for them. And that time and point is all relative.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LOL & SMH @ "playing a game cheaper/better" being some sort of joking point when it comes at the expense of waiting several years to get to that point. That's like, how nearly any merchandise in existence works. It's nothing to brag over. Grown folks do what they want, when they want to do it and at whatever price that may be for them. And that time and point is all relative.

I just got an IPhone 7 for 15 dollars, suckers :umad:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Did they put out the recommended specs?

I'm sure the mininum can be played with an HDD , but it might be like the dead space remake.

where you walk into a room with nothing there then a bunch of assets and enemies would spawn a few seconds later

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s only a joking point because dudes on here rail against “old games” in any other context.

Also PS5 “exclusives” ain’t that exclusive :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Did they put out the recommended specs?

I'm sure the mininum can be played with an HDD , but it might be like the dead space remake.

where you walk into a room with nothing there then a bunch of assets and enemies would spawn a few seconds later
no recommended specs yet

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jesus christ! ;laff:

This nikka gotta be the Ultimate PlayStation fakkit. Cant stand nikkaz like this. When ever I see posts like this I think that dudes like him were never breast fed by the mother.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

No you see, you're supposed to be mad when someone gets something after you that is cheaper and/or you already have

*looks at steam sales page with disdain and disgust*