RASHIDA JONES Takes Us Back To The 90s W/ Her New Music Video

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not interested in cave bytches..where her sister at?

The same sister that would :pacspit: for disrespecting her sister like that. Some of ya'll have issues and don't even realize how backwards some of these comments are. You're dissing one sister and not even realize you're dissing the other by default considering they both came from the same gene pool. It'd be like trying to holler at Kidada after you've just dissed her sister and then expect her to even acknowledge you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same sister that would :pacspit: for disrespecting her sister like that. Some of ya'll have issues and don't even realize how backwards some of these comments are. You're dissing one sister and not even realize you're dissing the other by default considering they both came from the same gene pool. It'd be like trying to holler at Kidada after you've just dissed her sister and then expect her to even acknowledge you.

AInt that how Pac got in:pachaha:?

And Kidada is the one who told us how her sister embraced her whitness and not her blackness,be mad at her....Instead you in here thinking we all wrong for thinking what we think about her,when her sister is the one who said that shyt about her.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

I thought people fell under the race they look like rather than their genetic makeup and background..Is that not the standard that allows all manner of mutts to claim Black..

She's white..get over it.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought people fell under the race they look like rather than their genetic makeup and background..Is that not the standard that allows all manner of mutts to claim Black..

She's white..get over it.

:camby: and you're exposing yourself as someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Your words read like words from a racist CAC.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AInt that how Pac got in:pachaha:?

And Kidada is the one who told us how her sister embraced her whitness and not her blackness,be mad at her....Instead you in here thinking we all wrong for thinking what we think about her,when her sister is the one who said that shyt about her.

Pac's been mentioned in this thread before I even used the smilie.

Where's the proof of her sister saying Rashida embraced her whiteness and not her blackness? I'm not mad, but you are wrong for the blatant disrespect. Assuredly, if people were in here saying this about Kidada, you'd think they were wrong.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Posters in here would be falling all over themselves for Rachel Dolezal because she identifies as Black and "embraces her Blackness". :camby:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know how to feel about this.....

I mean its not horrible and compared to some of the crap out today its good

I guess its just hard picturing her as a singer now
She been a singer lowkey for years...

She did some background shyt on Maroon 5 'Songs About Jane' I think on the track 'Secret' ..and that shyt dropped in like 2003.