RASHIDA JONES Takes Us Back To The 90s W/ Her New Music Video

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol get this clown bytch the fukk outta here. :salute:kidada though

Kidada
: I don’t mean any dishonor to my mother–who is the most wonderful mother in the world, and we are so alike–but: I am black. Rashida answers questions about “what” she is differently. She uses all the adjectives: black, white, Jewish.

RASHIDA
: At this time, anyone looking at Kidada and me would have seen two very different girls. I wore my navy blue jumper and crisp white blouse; K wore baggy Adidas sweatsuits and door-knocker earrings.

Exactly,yet bytch aaaallll up in the video talkin bout how she misses the music "And the clothes:skip:":childplease:?

I didn't see no crisp white blouses and navy blue jumpers in the video:mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her father's a legendary producer. What does Adele have to do with her making a tribute to the 90's?

Adele has inspired white women who never cared about rnb to now become interested,and to ride that wave based on privilege.

Same way Eminem inspired white rappers,the more disgusting thing about this is Rashida gotta be about 40,and her father is Quincy Jones.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly,yet bytch aaaallll up in the video talkin bout how she misses the music "And the clothes:skip:":childplease:?

I didn't see no crisp white blouses and navy blue jumpers in the video:mjpls:

And what exactly is wrong with her answer and what does it have to do with the video?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adele has inspired white women who never cared about rnb to now become interested,and to ride that wave based on privilege.

Same way Eminem inspired white rappers,the more disgusting thing about this is Rashida gotta be about 40,and her father is Quincy Jones.

Rashida is not a white woman. Unless you know Rashida personally, how are you even qualified to know how long the daughter of a legendary producer (who produced classic R&B records) had interest in R&B. How is she riding a wave especially in a time when R&B isn't even a viable market? Adele is not an R&B artist no matter how many spins she gets on R&B/Hip Hop stations.

:camby:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Remembering the good ol' days pandering?

c466c19be5fa786ef80d1bd8de1eb409.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rashida is not a white woman. Unless you know Rashida personally, how are you even qualified to know how long the daughter of a legendary producer (who produced classic R&B records) had interest in R&B. How is she riding a wave especially in a time when R&B isn't even a viable market? Adele is not an R&B artist no matter how many spins she gets on R&B/Hip Hop stations.

:camby:

How else do you explain the randomness of this "song",she must think theres a opening for her to do this where she wouldn't be laughed out of the building,just like Eminem gave wack white boys confidence:mjlol:...and she's Quincy Jones daughter if she had a interest I think we would've heard about it and heard some music before now.

Has she ever had as much screentime with a black man as she did with JD in this video:mjpls:?

I still don't like this chick based on her display of ignorance in that Pac interview 20 years ago,she hasn't done anything to change my opinion of what I though of her over the years,not that she needs to...based on that,fukk this video:sas1:....based on the soulesness of this video its safe to say if she didn't pick sides,a side picked her:mjlol:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How else do you explain the randomness of this "song",she must think theres a opening for her to do this where she wouldn't be laughed out of the building,just like Eminem gave wack white boys confidence:mjlol:...and she's Quincy Jones daughter if she had a interest I think we would've heard about it and heard some music before now.

Has she ever had as much screentime with a black man as she did with JD in this video:mjpls:?

I still don't like this chick based on her display of ignorance in that Pac interview 20 years ago,she hasn't done anything to change my opinion of what I though of her over the years,not that she needs to...based on that,fukk this video:sas1:....based on the soulesness of this video its safe to say if she didn't pick sides,a side picked her:mjlol:

Breh, Rashida Jones was singing on Boston Public. She's sang in movies. You're reaching with this especially with that Eminem comparison. You've obviously never seen a movie with Rashida Jones because she's had screen time with Black men before making this bideo.

Just say you don't like her. Don't hide behind all this other garbage about her race to justify not liking her.