RASHIDA JONES Takes Us Back To The 90s W/ Her New Music Video

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the spirit and they've got the clothes down, but the production values are very current. The production values are what made the 90's the 90's. Their shyt looks to slick and glossy.

Oh and won't no damn flip phones in the 90's.

Don't mind these coli posters. To them she's lost if she doesn't say she's black, despite being mixed

Not necessarily lost, but if you don't identify as black, represent any aspect of black culture, and even look white.....then you're not black lol.

I mean she's a white woman to me. Which is fine. I like white women lol. But why even bring up her being half black in the first place?

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rashida always been Wiggity Wack:russell:

...but, nice to see Kidada again, tho:pachaha:

Wait, Tevin Campbell in the cut:ahh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
rashida is bout as plain jane as it gets :mjlol:

kidada wins :ohlawd:

tumblr_lzgdlb3g7X1r9mc35o3_1280.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate the spirit and they've got the clothes down, but the production values are very current. The production values are what made the 90's the 90's. Their shyt looks to slick and glossy.

Oh and won't no damn flip phones in the 90's.

Not necessarily lost, but if you don't identify as black, represent any aspect of black culture, and even look white.....then you're not black lol.

I mean she's a white woman to me. Which is fine. I like white women lol. But why even bring up her being half black in the first place?

:what: How are you going to dictate a person's identity based on your own criteria? Ya'll in here talking as if you personally know her.

I'm still dumbfounded as to how someone making a tribute to the 90s is somehow them embracing their Blackness.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: How are you going to dictate a person's identity based on your own criteria? Ya'll in here talking as if you personally know her.

They ain't my criteria. They're her criteria. She don't identify as black so why would I identify her as something she don't even identify as? That's the beginning and end of my point.

I'm still dumbfounded as to how someone making a tribute to the 90s is somehow them embracing their Blackness.

It's not.