Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
How is it not accurate? She clearly dumps her on her arm and she clutches at it. Is that not what happened in the clip?
And I've told you and prove to you this is not how the injury occured but you don't want to see it. That's having a narrative. She's clutching at her arm because it's already been injured at this point. She was clutching at it after she tagged in before this spot, which this clip convienently leaves out. It's not hard to go to the link I provided from "WatchWrestling" and watch the segment from last week to see her not favoring her shoulder before the commercial to her favoring her shoulder literally right after they come back from commercial, where the injury from Dakota took place, as I once again posted as proof, which all happened before the powerbomb spot.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
How is it not accurate? She clearly dumps her on her arm and she clutches at it. Is that not what happened in the clip?

Based on multiple clips tho we do know she was already hurt before the Raquel spot, as she's clutching it multiple times through the match before the spot occurred.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
They’re pushing her hard despite her being clumsy in the ring but my biggest gripe is who backstage wants her smiling all the fukking time?

She just got stripped of the tag titles and lost her tag partner to injury but she still cheesing smh:stopitslime:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They’re pushing her hard despite her being clumsy in the ring but my biggest gripe is who backstage wants her smiling all the fukking time?

She just got stripped of the tag titles and lost her tag partner to injury but she still cheesing smh:stopitslime:

I've always thought that Vince loves her smile and wants it this way

Same way with Ronda Rousey

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And I've told you and prove to you this is not how the injury occured but you don't want to see it.

Based on multiple clips tho we do know she was already hurt before the Raquel spot, as she's clutching it multiple times through the match before the spot occurred.

I said many times already, I saw the clip. I acknowledged that she was probably hurt even before the Raquel spot. What I said is that Raquel dumped Liv on her arm and she clutched at it. How is that inaccurate and how do you know that didn't worsen an injury?

Y'all are arguing just to argue now.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Those "I'm just happy to be here!" type faces are the worst :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I said many times already, I saw the clip. I acknowledged that she was probably hurt even before the Raquel spot. What I said is that Raquel dumped Liv on her arm and she clutched at it. How is that inaccurate and how do you know that didn't worsen an injury?
Because that's not how you framed it at all from the original post. You wanted something to put on her and call her an unsafe worker and you found a clip that seemed to go along with your narrative. All I was doing was telling you the facts of the situation and not to base it on inaccurate assumptions. You just are trying to spin it in your favor instead of taking an L with that claim.

And she wasn't even dumped on her injured shoulder.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It doesn't "seem" to go with a narrative. It's what happened. She unsafely dumped Liv on her arm. You're blind.
And I prove that wasn't what injured her. It wasn't even the arm she injured that got dumped on. You're the one blind by still trying to perpetuate a lie to make your self look good.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And I prove that wasn't what injured her. It wasn't even the arm she injured that got dumped on. You're the one blind by still trying to perpetuate a lie to make your self look good.

Whatever you say, Sarg.

Somehow commenting on how Raquel sucks makes me "look good" :what: What does that even mean lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Whatever you say, Sarg.
Take the L and move on. I couldn't care what else you say about her in here because I'll likely agree with all of it but don't tout something that isn't true. That's what MAGA does. All I was doing was calling you out on it.