Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
lolnah2.jpg
this is sexy to somebody? is this what's hot in the streets now? :camby: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:
This is what shes like now? I remember her being much less toned and a bit thicker during the Mae Young Classic years ago. What is with HHH and amazon women with post apocalyptic makeup?

Its like he jacks off to Mad Max movies or something

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I said many times already, I saw the clip. I acknowledged that she was probably hurt even before the Raquel spot. What I said is that Raquel dumped Liv on her arm and she clutched at it. How is that inaccurate and how do you know that didn't worsen an injury?

Y'all are arguing just to argue now.

Raquel sucks, we not debating that. But ya narrative here went from "she injured her here" to "well maybe this spot further injured the injury that already happened!" She clutched at her arm multiple times through the match. Hell she tagged into the match and clutched her arm. Did the tag further injure her? I'm not tryna be an ass or nothing lmao, but let's be real breh. :manny:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Raquel sucks, we not debating that. But ya narrative here went from "she injured her here" to "well maybe this spot further injured the injury that already happened!" She clutched at her arm multiple times through the match. Hell she tagged into the match and clutched her arm. Did the tag further injure her? I'm not tryna be an ass or nothing lmao, but let's be real breh. :manny:
dont use yall he was the only person saying she injured anybody everybody else roasting her because she sucks and that back shyt wack af

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She is literally repulsive. Almost on the level of Nicole bass/pre surgery chyna

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
dont use yall he was the only person saying she injured anybody everybody else roasting her because she sucks and that back shyt wack af

I'm roasting her for all 3. I don't care if Liv got injured earlier in the match. Sloppy ass Raquel threw Liv like a sack of potatoes without any regard and u can see her clutching the arm after. It certainly didn't help her arm now did it. :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sure they could have booked her better but I'm just not seeing it at all with her and the fact that she always has TV time lets you know that Hunter and McMahon are still trying to find a way to get a belt on her. She needs more training in the ring, she needs more training on her promos, she's nowhere close to where they think she is.
Vince didn't care for her, she's 100% HHH's golden child.
triple.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm roasting her for all 3. I don't care if Liv got injured earlier in the match. Sloppy ass Raquel threw Liv like a sack of potatoes without any regard and u can see her clutching the arm after. It certainly didn't help her arm now did it. :manny:
It also didn't help that Bayley and Dakota doing what they did to her before what Raquel did. So if you want to put some blame on someone, put some on them as well, especially Dakota since she caused the injury to her and also to herself. Dakota doing that double stomp would have done way more extra damage than anything Raquel did.

I get it you hate her so much you want to put everything on her but don't keep using the lie to justify your hate. She clutched her arm because it was already hurt. You saying it didn't help is just you trying to justify how you started this thread.

There are plenty of things to start this thread over, using the lie about her injuring Liv and you still trying to say she somehow made it worse is not one of them. Be better.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This thread isn't about other women. It's about Raquel. If you want to blame them go do it. :manny:
Go ahead and blame her for other things but you can't blame her for that injury. And stop living the lie that she did or she could have been the only one to even have exasperated it to justify your biggest argument for making this thread.