Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
My biggest argument is that she's on TV all the time and it's clear they want to do everything under the sun to get her over and it's not working because she sucks.
Good keep it to that, but stop bringing up how she "injured Liv" and she soley "made it worse" because that was proven false and if you just keep pushing it as such it just makes you look like a moron.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Good keep it to that, but stop bringing up how she "injured Liv" and she soley "made it worse" because that was proven false and if you just keep pushing it as such it just makes you look like a moron.

What makes you look like a moron is that you are ignoring the clip posted and you are trying to tell me that injuries can't be made worse.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What makes you look like a moron is that you are ignoring the clip posted and you are trying to tell me that injuries can't be made worse.
You seeing that as the sole factor of the injury in the original post also makes you look like a moron. Why use a clip of a falsehood as an example unless you are trying to push a narrative that she is an unsafe worker?

Everyone made it worse then, not just Raquel if you want to go with your explanation.

Liv made it worse by trying to continue. Dakota made it worse by causing it in the first place then giving her the double stomp after, which she injured herself on. The ref made it worse by not stopping it. You can go on and on but you want to make it just on Raquel when it never was to begin with.

You should have stopped your original post at "What are they doing?".

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@CBoz you Raquel's attorney or something breh? :skip:

dude in here working hard as hell to convince everyone she ain't have nothing to do with the injury :bryan:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
@CBoz you Raquel's attorney or something breh? :skip:

dude in here working hard as hell to convince everyone she ain't have nothing to do with the injury :bryan:

I haven't even bothered to check out the last like 20 posts because I completely lost track on what's being talked about, and ar this point I no longer care lol

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Just telling the truth and calling anyone out for pushing a falsehood. :yeshrug:

unless you can bring Liv on here to speak for herself none of us will know what's the truth and what's a lie regarding this :manny: pointless to argue about it IMO

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Except there is evidence to contrary. It's all there and I proved it.

there's no way you can tell through viewing footage if the throw from Raquel exacerbated the injury or not unless you ask Liv herself

i do agree she didn't cause the injury i think it came from the kick from Dakota but you don't know for sure Raquel's throw didn't make it worse, hell Liv herself probably don't even know she'd have to ask hr doctor :heh:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here is the injury, rollup counter where she appears to favor it getting up, then does a one-handed codebreaker and pop city.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Here is the injury, rollup counter where she appears to favor it getting up, then does a one-handed codebreaker and pop city.

Sorry this is false. She was already injured you can tell she is favoring her shoulder a bit before doing the codebreaker. I posted a Tweet that WWE used to highlight the injury. It was the Dakota boot wash manuever. All of Dakota's weight from her hip/thigh area impacted directly on Liv's shoulder, likely causing a dislocation.

Link to my post showing this which this video does not show. You can clearly tell there is an edit just before your timestamp. The injury happened during commercial which is why you wouldn't see it if anyone watched it back off the Fox broadcast. You can tell because Liv was favoring her shoulder directly after the commercial break ended.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry this is false. She was already injured you can tell she is favoring her shoulder a bit before doing the codebreaker. I posted a Tweet that WWE used to highlight the injury. It was the Dakota boot wash manuever. All of Dakota's weight from her hip/thigh area impacted directly on Liv's shoulder, likely causing a dislocation.

Link to my post showing this which this video does not show. You can clearly tell there is an edit just before your timestamp.

Oh this video is edited you right I thought that was at the start of match.