Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dakota landing after that kick is what possibly did it. But eh. We won't ever know what truly fukked it up to the point to where she'd have to miss time. Unless Liv/doctors disclose
Well go here and watch the entire match like me. It's in part 2. Everything I said is backed up by the footage.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I watched it. I didn't say she didn't get hurt there. I said that Raquel dumped her on her arm and she clutched at it. Both things can be true.
Because she hurt it way before. She worked half the match injured. She is favoring her shoulder many times in the match, before the Powerbomb spot.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I watched it. I didn't say she didn't get hurt there. I said that Raquel dumped her on her arm and she clutched at it. Both things can be true.
Your quote was "Then she injured Liv Morgan." Which is not true. If you truly want to put blame then its on Dakota. I don't but if you have to then it's on her not Raquel.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So your opinion is that someone can't make an injury worse? This is weird. There's more to the topic than Liv's injury.
I literally said the toss didn't do her any favors go read my post with my quote from the SD thread.

Yes I know there is more but you lean in on it like it was 100% all her, with a clip with no context. I can agree with this thread but not with the inaccurcies of the injury.

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
She is wack as fukk and not nearly as great as they think she is but Triple H has had a hard on for her since NXT and views her as like the third piece alongside Bianca/Rhea to replace the 4HW in the years to come. They aren't slick either, they're only teaming her with Liv because Liv is popular and they were hoping it would rub off on Raquel but she still comes out to crickets. Her push is inevitable though, I would be surprised if she didnt win MITB or the Royal Rumble.. it was written unfortunately :francis:
intro-import.jpg
stream

Papa H better keep looking for those 4HW replacements because Bianca trying to go to Hollywood, the only other replacement that would be suitable is Tiffany Stratton

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Papa H better keep looking for those 4HW replacements because Bianca trying to go to Hollywood, the only other replacement that would be suitable if Tiffany Stratton

They’ll be fine when it comes to the woman. They got plenty of options down on NXT.