Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That’s my point. That’s a working man’s hustle. That’s a ‘I’m trying to come up’ hussle. So it sheds some light to dudes character imo.

Like why tf is an nba player trying to ‘make it grow as quickly as possible’. It’s a odd level of risk aversion for an nba player

Edit:

:picard: Like I was saying ….it ain’t normal

i'm sure the money may be the main motivator here, but breh may be the scammer version of a klepto

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stop acting big Adam you got nikkas flashing guns and beating the women. He’ll be back after 10 games.
Kind of a different ball game with this one considering that the end result could potentially get the Feds snooping around the league.

He’s going to get blackballed anyways, but you gotta make an example of him for future precedence.

Last edited:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

f9e.gif

:damn:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star players in every sport do a lot of shyt that "don't make sense."

This is only the beginning. I agree the NBA is going to throw an entire library's worth of books at this dude. I could see some kind of lifetime ban if that's permitted under their bylaws. There is too much money involved for them to project to the players that they're going to treat violations involving gambling the same as PEDs (25 game suspension for first violation).

They're going to ban him and try to slip him a bunch of money behind the scenes and he won't say a thing. This is the type of guy you don't want blabbing all over the net.