Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Until I see the actual bets I’m calling cover up
You think the NBA are engaging in fraudulent cover up for Jontay Porter, it is a player's league but to this level breh :mjlol:

I get that they are saying that Othani ('s intepreter) didn't bet on Baseball but an undrafted g-leaguer? :unimpressed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think the NBA are engaging in fraudulent cover up for Jontay Porter, it is a player's league but to this level breh :mjlol:

I get that they are saying that Othani ('s intepreter) didn't bet on Baseball but an undrafted g-leaguer? :unimpressed:
Having a player regardless of stature found to be betting on your games is damaging. Especially with the league just starting to go heavy with the betting partnerships

Now if they were years deep into it sure throw the book at em

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Having a player regardless of stature found to be betting on your games is damaging. Especially with the league just starting to go heavy with the betting partnerships

Now if they were years deep into it sure throw the book at em
It's the gambling company that wants to ban people cause you are defrauding them. And the league would wanna ban you cause you are defrauding their partners and everything else that comes with it.

Like PED, why do they ban players for that? Or other drugs. Isn't that damaging to the league?

Also athletes in Europe betting on other sports seem to get banned on the regular, don't know why they'd be different