Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing really pathetic about it. Realistically you can tune yourself to hit your under's....hitting your overs is a lot more variable of a proposition.
It’s not about the money it’s the mindset. Arenas in my post went beyond sports. One of few ways I’ll compare a pro athlete to a 9-5 worker or anybody else. Never bet on your own failure. Not to mention how that type of shyt affects results and integrity

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Idk if the games in question are in this thread. This nikka got elbowed in the shoulder area, started rubbing his eye, looked at the bench so coach can pull him out, got pulled for an eye injury.
:heh: :heh::heh:
I’m going to start watching more games just to look at the foolery.
:lolbron:
giphy.gif

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
It’s not about the money it’s the mindset. Arenas in my post went beyond sports. One of few ways I’ll compare a pro athlete to a 9-5 worker or anybody else. Never bet on your own failure. Not to mention how that type of shyt affects results and integrity
its all about the money what the fukk you talking about

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its all about the money what the fukk you talking about
If you that hungry, being better at your profession is a better long term investment than betting on yourself to fail.

I mean if you a loser then I guess the best bet is to bet on it, but being one of the best in the world at what you do, I would assume you didn’t have a loser mental :manny:

Even betting on yourself is better than that. Pete Rose wasn’t wrong in my book