Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The above, especially given the account was terminated when he was drafted and had no hoops action, wouldn’t cook him in of itself. When it comes out that accounts linked to him (at non legal books) and his circle (at legal books) were wagering his prop unders numerous games he will be cooked for life from the sport domestically and internationally. A starter for the Milwaukee Bucks I’m sure is looking over his shoulder as well

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The above, especially given the account was terminated when he was drafted and had no hoops action, wouldn’t cook him in of itself. When it comes out that accounts linked to him (at non legal books) and his circle (at legal books) were wagering his prop unders numerous games he will be cooked for life from the sport domestically and internationally. A starter for the Milwaukee Bucks I’m sure is looking over his shoulder as well

:jbhmm:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Wait
What:dwillhuh:
Expound :leostare:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Wouldnt be surprised if he bet on his brother games too. Didnt MPJ had a game where he didnt miss any shots or free throws?You know he definetely placed a bet on Nuggets winning finals.Hes not alone and dont be surprise if he snitches or this gets bigger story.