Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is not even a tip of the iceberg. You welcome betting companies and this is what you get constantly. And this is a 1st world country. In poorer countries that shyt is ridiculously bad.
There's like a million leagues in Europe. Just the English soccer system is like 80 different leagues, you can probably bet on half of them.

I think the betting companies have good algos and are generally smarter than the players, not least as regards their own systems.

Often you're banned for life, have to pay back everything, fined and in some instances prison.

I guess the hard thing is to bet any real money on things that don't have a lot of money on them. They'll investigate that deeper than a homicide. And few fraudster are risking everything for small money.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
That’s my point. That’s a working man’s hustle. That’s a ‘I’m trying to come up’ hussle. So it sheds some light to dudes character imo.

Like why tf is an nba player trying to ‘make it grow as quickly as possible’. It’s a odd level of risk aversion for an nba player

Edit:

:picard: Like I was saying ….it ain’t normal

Teejayx6 if he was in the league

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
You can't even lie if you get caught up in betting on Jontay Porter, might as well just throw your hands up & claim guilt to save everyone the time

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well then the fukkin spurs bum ass team needs to get my money

They have gotten better, but early on they stay not giving wemby the ball on mismatches and cuts to the basket.

Plus his minute are suspect.