Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:mjlol:Get the fukk out of here. They're 3rd option averaged 20 and 10 for the season
and? he still a role player 70% of the time (ok i am making the number up) but all he does is stretch the floor and shoot 3s then grab rebounds.

he gets a few elbow touches and some pick and pop which are the only plays i saw ran for him...

Daps
and? he still a role player 70% of the time (ok i am making the number up) but all he does is stretch the floor and shoot 3s then grab rebounds.

he gets a few elbow touches and some pick and pop which are the only plays i saw ran for him...
You think Love is a role player, and Rondo isn't? Only on thecoli.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
@jaguar paw what planet must one be from to believe Love is a role player but Rondo isn't? :lolbron:
the planet that played basketball and knows a role player is someone who is not an integral part of the offense.. and mind you.. you quoted what you wanted to quote..not the part where i said i made the % up and even showed where the plays are ran for love.

but more importantly.. are you so thick you dont understand that someone who RUNS the offense CANT be a role player as he is the central point of the offense?????

somehow..i think you believe role player = low stats number compared to others stars..

Daps
the planet that played basketball and knows a role player is someone who is not an integral part of the offense.. and mind you.. you quoted what you wanted to quote..not the part where i said i made the % up and even showed where the plays are ran for love.

but more importantly.. are you so thick you dont understand that someone who RUNS the offense CANT be a role player as he is the central point of the offense?????

somehow..i think you believe role player = low stats number compared to others stars..
:merchant:

I can tell you didn't bother watching ONE minute of Bulls' play this season.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

to sum this up..

Key players = actively participate in the plays, the play is ran for them/with them or around them
Role players = there to assist the play of the play fails or is well defended (i.e. stand on corner 3's..rebounders) or players with very low minutes..role is simply to give starters are breather...

how the fukk does rondo fit???????

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
to sum this up..

Key players = actively participate in the plays, the play is ran for them/with them or around them
Role players = there to assist the play of the play fails or is well defended (i.e. stand on corner 3's..rebounders) or players with very low minutes..role is simply to give starters are breather...

By your own definition every PG in the league is a key non role-player.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:merchant:

I can tell you didn't bother watching ONE minute of Bulls' play this season.
i can tell you wont bother admit your wrong..

so what rondo was in and out of the line up.. when in rondo runs the offense...thats a key player
he is just a bad fit with the bulls as the whole fukking bulls team is a bad fit... not spacing.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
By your own definition every PG in the league is a key non role-player.
depends...

the chalmers in the heat days is a role player....OFF ball PG are role players.. they dont run the plays.

but the point of being a point guard....well..its self explanatory no??? you put point in front when they run the plays

Daps
to sum this up..

Although Fred Hoiberg did his classic hedging, it doesn’t appear Rajon Rondo will be in the playing rotation anytime soon. Hoiberg will go with Michael Carter-Williams and Jerian Grant for the foreseeable future, going with them for Monday’s game against the Charlotte Hornets.

Rondo hasn’t played since the first half of last Friday’s game against the Indiana Pacers, when he only logged 10 minutes and was a -20 as the Bulls struggled all the way around.

“As of right now, yes. We’ll continue to monitor the flow of the game,” Hoiberg said. “We may change that but as of right now, that’s the plan.”

Hoiberg continues to praise Rondo for his professionalism and how he handled the demotion, as Rondo professionally and patiently answered questions about the situation Saturday night following the Bulls’ 20-point loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.

But when it comes to Rondo re-entering the rotation, Hoiberg says he’s open but it doesn’t seem like there will be an opening, nor has he had a discussion with Rondo about being a reserve behind Carter-Williams.

Bulls: Rajon Rondo's benching will continue for foreseeable future

Rondo was getting benched throughout the season for MICHAEL CARTER WILLIAMS and JERIAN GRANT because of poor play - even to the point he was out of the rotation. He only got the job back because they weren't shyt either. :laff:

Rondo only ended up starting again because he was the lesser of three evils. :laff:

If you had bothered to watch the Bulls this season, it was actually Butler who was doing most of the organizing/running of the offense. Not Rondo. :laff:

Your definition of a role player is :laff:

Truly some bird brain type shyt. :laff:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Rondo was getting benched throughout the season for MICHAEL CARTER WILLIAMS and JERIAN GRANT because of poor play - even to the point he was out of the rotation. He only got the job back because they weren't shyt either. :laff:

Rondo only ended up starting again because he was the lesser of three evils. :laff:

If you had bothered to watch the Bulls this season, it was actually Butler who was doing most of the organizing/running of the offense. Not Rondo. :laff:

Your definition of a role player is :laff:

Truly some bird brain type shyt. :laff:
Thats still not the definition of a role player..

Just give up..

Falling out of rotation is just that