Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
cavs is not a superteam...

a superteam is a team that excels any conditions.... cavs go extinc the moment lebron is not playing..

Bruh all I know is he's the best player in the world with two other all stars and the rest of the roster is on point

Orchestrated ass team

Need to get this hate off my chest in time for the finals. Then it's Go Cavs Go (fukk KD and the hoe ass Warriors)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Illeye buckmatic
yuRd7ZY.png

:banderas:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bruh all I know is he's the best player in the world with two other all stars and the rest of the roster is on point

Orchestrated ass team

Need to get this hate off my chest in time for the finals. Then it's Go Cavs Go (fukk KD and the hoe ass Warriors)
very orchestrated...

he needed shooters around him.. he got him some shooters..

but most of them are role players Kevin love plays like 70% of the time as a role player

if Kyrie knew how to use these guys too.. that team would close to GSW and look much deeper..

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I didn't even read the full quote from DeRozan because I just thought it was the same generic bullshyt - but did he really say "If you find somebody who can stop LeBron in these moments, I'll give you 100 dollars".

What part of the game is that?

:picard:

nikka sound like a bytch..defeated before the series started..

Reminds me of michael spinks when he was fighting tyson and u knew it was over when a fan yelled " knock his ass out spinks " and spinks said " I'll try my best " instead of saying I'm beating this nikka ass..

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I see that there are a set rules for LeBron James and then there are another set of rules that the rest of the league is supposed to abide by, because it's clear that this man is not officiated like everybody else. I don't know how Norman Powell ended up getting whistled for the foul after getting elbowed and forearm'd by LeBron.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I see that there are a set rules for LeBron James and then there are another set of rules that the rest of the league is supposed to abide by, because it's clear that this man is not officiated like everybody else. I don't know how Norman Powell ended up getting whistled for the foul after getting elbowed and forearm'd by LeBron.

:gucci::camby::umad:

giphy.gif

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I didn't even read the full quote from DeRozan because I just thought it was the same generic bullshyt - but did he really say "If you find somebody who can stop LeBron in these moments, I'll give you 100 dollars".

What part of the game is that?

:picard:

Yeah I didn't get why anyone would want to argue that statement with me.