Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Thats still not the definition of a role player..

Just give up..

Falling out of rotation is just that
:laff:

You some special muh;fukka. You weren't even paying attention to what the Bulls were doing this season. Just admit it and KIM.

How can you be a key player but fall right out of the rotation because of poor play. Not just benched, but fall completely out of the rotation. :laff:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I didnt call him a role player.. i said he spend a lot of time being a role player though. .. when he plays the stretch 4 only while lebron drives and kicks...he basically becomes channing frye
Brehs I agree
Ever game they force feed him just to get him started
That's a role player

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
:laff:

You some special muh;fukka. You weren't even paying attention to what the Bulls were doing this season. Just admit it and KIM.

How can you be a key player but fall right out of the rotation because of poor play. Not just benched, but fall completely out of the rotation. :laff:
How can u be a role player but ur out of rotation????

All the smilies in the world cant save u

Asking for other posters help cant save u

It should be logical that someone who is out of the rotation is neither a role player or a key player but instead is a spectator...reserve at best..

When he got back.. around the time u said he was a role player.. he had handed boston 2 L as a starting PG...

Smh

Daps
How can u be a role player but ur out of rotation????

All the smilies in the world cant save u

Asking for other posters help cant save u

It should be logical that someone who is out of the rotation is neither a role player or a key player but instead is a spectator...reserve at best..

When he got back.. around the time u said he was a role player.. he had handed boston 2 L as a starting PG...

Smh
:gucci:

I think it's time for you to log off.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Even with a bad shooting night ur best player cant score 5 points.
Yeah Demar would have to do something or anything to try and close the gap.

The Cavs are 32 of 67 from 3 in the first 2 games and there's no way you beat a better team if they're shooting that well and your leading scorer is shytting the bed

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah Demar would have to do something or anything to try and close the gap.

The Cavs are 32 of 67 from 3 in the first 2 games and there's no way you beat a better team if they're shooting that well and your leading scorer is shytting the bed

I think the two are separate from each other which is why i mentioned it....If the Cavs cool off from 3 like they did in games 3-4 last year,you still may not win if DeRozan doesnt find his manhood...