Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie's overall growth as a playmaker, passer, and decision maker has been pretty damn impressive. It really does feel like him and James are rubbing off on each other.

Give him another year or two, he could easily be among the better playmakers at the PG position.

Daps
Kyrie's overall growth as a playmaker, passer, and decision maker has been pretty damn impressive. It really does feel like him and James are rubbing off on each other.

Give him another year or two, he could easily be among the better playmakers at the PG position.
:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
uLMsgLZ.jpg

Daps
Unless you got something worthwhile to say, stop quoting me. :scust:

You literally think Kyrie is harder to replace than Lebron and more important to the Cavs success than Bron :mjlol:
:dwillhuh:

I have NEVER said or even insinuated such a thing - why even make up shyt like that? The irony of saying stop quoting you, as if you haven't tagged/quoted me with absolute nonsense in the past few days.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anybody hear about those comments Derozan said about Lebron in the post game interviews? He said that he would pay $100 dollars to anybody if they can cool off Lebron. This is the problem I have with the Eastern Conference right now. I know that Lebron is the best player in basketball, but your approach is to compete against him and not have a defeatist mindset. This is why the NBA needs to approach some of the players these players in the off season and ask them to go on certain teams to form other super teams. That is the only way we are going to get competition as viewers. I'm tired of having to wait till June to see that. Get Anthony Davis to come over to East because the Pelicans are not going anywhere as a franchise. Get Paul George to go to the Celtics, instead of waisting his prime years on a rebuilding Laker squad. Get Demarcus Cousins down here to play with Wall his old Kentucky running mate. Shake things up a bit!

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Man fukk the NBA and this p*ssy ass super team generation

Hoe ass Cavs purposely losing top seed so they have an easier path, bunch pussies

Robbed us of a good second round against Celts or wiz

Yes im fukking mad

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
whats he supposed to say?

nobody can stop lebron....he's going to the goal and theres nothing you can do about it...and when his jumper is falling :francis:

derozan is right...you stop the other guys...

but thats any team...the star is gonna star...you stop the role players
Losers mentality, no heart..

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You'd never hear any other "elite" player admit that in a press conference.

He's going into this knowing he has no shot. That's not the way a max player should enter any series.

And shutting down or making LeBron work on both sides is how you beat him.

well actually if the supporting guys show up when it matters then your chances of beating an lbj team run very slim bro

If Wade and Bosh had not been shells of themselves in that finals against the Spurs that series goes very different

If Kyrie and Love had been in the first finals that finals would have gone very different.

We all know what elimination game Lebron looks like :lupe::lupe:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

Hoe ass Cavs purposely losing top seed so they have an easier path, bunch pussies

Yes im fukking mad
cavs is not a superteam...

a superteam is a team that excels any conditions.... cavs go extinc the moment lebron is not playing..

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes im fukking mad

I'm not happy about that either, but the only way the NBA can right this is to manufacture other super teams. It will make Cavs and Warriors have to earn things more and there would be less resting because top seeding would be vital.