Raptors Hoping To Make It Back To The 6...Game 6:heh: Cavs Vs Raptors Playoff Thread

Who advances

• Cavs in 4

• Raptors in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Raptors in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Raptors in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Raptors in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
what's wild is serge didnt even try to slap the ball out his hands :hhh:
he tried to do that two times after this shot, got called for a foul both times...
xooo2mo.png

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I do understand a defender on the perimeter sticking there arm out forward,nothing good will come from it....The rate they calling fouls on that contact why even do it...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Crowds & Jurassic park have both been dead this year.....I think this teams impotence has turned off alot of fans.
Seemed like the fan base (and the outside Toronto celebrities like Norm and Aubrey) put a lot behind last year

Might be the peak of this current Toronto era honestly. This likely sweep won't help that case much at all.

Daps
For y'all that keep talking about how easy of a road Bron has in the East the Warriors have had it even easier in the West the last three years. Fact is there are only about three legitimate contenders in the league PERIOD.
:duck:

Y'all LeBron stans sure do like to post nonsense.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seemed like the fan base (and the outside Toronto celebrities like Norm and Aubrey) put a lot behind last year

Might be the peak of this current Toronto era honestly. This likely sweep won't help that case much at all.
Norm as in the city councilor?? :russ: Dude's become famous through his intern's social media posts. He has zero personality in real life but has cashed in on a gimmick he barely understands.

As far as Raps excitement in Toronto goes, I think its a confluence of factors. For one the city had multiple teams experiencing success over the past few years. When the Jurassic Park shyt first started, they were the only team making noise and didn't make the playoffs for a while. Now expectations are raised and people expect more than a first round win. The reality that the team can't beat Cleveland and has peaked also has cut into that hype.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Crowds & Jurassic park have both been dead this year.....I think this teams impotence has turned off alot of fans.
At this point i think it would take a really bad shooting night from the Cavs for the Raps to steal a game.

Can't see this team putting in efforts like that again. The crowd won't be behind them like last year either. I think they lay down and get trampled again.
These nikkas gotta have some type of pride:lupe: Right:damn: I think they make one of these games somewhat competitive. Best chance for that is game 3 because if they are facing a sweep then:francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Can't see this team putting in efforts like that again. The crowd won't be behind them like last year either. I think they lay down and get trampled again.

Plus the fact you got rain and flooding all downtown,you will have a very small crowd outside the ACC for tonights game...