Rappers & Athletes Are the Main Representors Of ALL Black People Globally

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He's 19 with the world on his dikk and a lot of money stupid shyt should be expected :yeshrug:
But context is key. If Im in a room full of mainly white people I gotta put my best foot forward because sadly our people are judged as a whole, so I somewhat represent all of us. Its fukked up really :snoop:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He is not representing the black community breh. He is representing himself. That's my point. Most people don't see that idiot as a representation of shyt but ignorance. His skin color is second to that. Just like you don't look at some idiot like Justan Beiber as a representation of white people. Have some self respect for your self. Tired of yall acting like we are an endangered species. Its plenty of us in the world to represent our selves.

You're not getting it.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
U rarely hear a killer mike, immortal technique and chuck d speak... but u have 20,000 other clueless rappers the media can't wait to interview

Then I love how the media would skip over a guy like Kareem just to speak to a ray lewis and even a outdated jim brown who nikkas keep bringing up the shyt jim did in the 60s... where Kareem be at colleges today speaking on issues to white people and blacks

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You are obviously so clueless and out of touch with reality that it's not even funny

There's a reason why his rep looks the way it does breh, stop wasting your time. Just neg him and keep it pushing

*plus he's actually been outed as a CAC and placed on the official Coli Cac Watchlist *

Tells you all you need to know about who you're going back and forth with. Don't waste a single keystroke on that troll.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Rosewood Massacre (1923) | The Black Past: Remembered and ...
www.blackpast.org › Racial Conflict › Mob Violence

Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia
Tulsa race riot - Wikipedia

8 Successful and Aspiring Black Communities Destroyed by White Neighbors - Atlanta Black Star

Your a self afflicting dumbass. We built our own shyt. They bombed it out of existence

We created movements, they infiltrated, killed our leaders, flooded our neighborhoods with drugs and the final blow was crack cocaine.

I am far from a victim. In fact I am one of the few people who consistently oppose that mentality which is why I am disliked on this board. You proved you don't know shyt about shyt with this post breh. And again you showed you dont even know the question let alone the answer. Like I said you are wasting my time.
I'm wasting your yet you keep replying to me? Makes a ton of sense. Your little insults don't bother me either. I'll remain civil, while you continue to show child like character traits.

I mentioned in my post about the choices we made over the last century. You then proceeded to link me to shyt that's Damn near 100 years old.

So my question to you is why haven't we attempted to build anything like black Wallstreet since the 1920s?

You claim you don't possess a victim mentality which is partially true based upon some of your posts to other members of this site. Yet you overlook the fact that we should've continued building things even after they failed? Why give up? Why turn to a defeatist mentality?

You're not deep enough to ask the questions as to why we keep allowing white people to dominate and destroy shyt that we've built. Why we allow whites to "infiltrate" our leaders?

I'll add that nobody made us sell crack to one another, nor made us buy the crack from the crack dealer. You look at black people as easily manipulated and trapped by the enemy. Then proceed to blame the mouse trap setter, instead of blaming the mouse for falling for the trap.

You've just accepted defeat. So you may not be as independent of a thinker as you seem to purport.

I'm man enough to go ahead and admit you're probably the most intelligent poster I've ever debated with on this site.
You just have to learn to stop involving your emotions, name calling, and hold our people accountable for our actions.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
There's a reason why his rep looks the way it does breh, stop wasting your time. Just neg him and keep it pushing

*plus he's actually been outed as a CAC and placed on the official Coli Cac Watchlist *

Tells you all you need to know about who you're going back and forth with. Don't waste a single keystroke on that troll.

What have I said that indicates Im white? Cause im not one of shoe buckling brainwahed idiots that feels the world needs to see black people in a better light? They don't..further more they won't. None of your dumbass belief systems will make them because there is no rhyme or reason to their hatred. You defeated ass nikkas stay on the same broken record bullshyt. I aint ashamed of being black breh. We are diverse and we are in the hundreds of millions worldwide. fukk nikkas who think we need a plan to obtain dominance...plenty of us are dominating..plenty of us are uber rich. You nikkas dont read...have never travelled..and quite frankly have this woe is us bullshyt attitude. I dont attest to that bullshyt. Life is to short...and this world aint real. Im not white breh...im just different. You p*ssy nikkas are weak and just focus on negative stereotypes begging us to make this world better. When it aint on us. Its on white people. And guess what...they dont give 2 shyts about us...step your outlooks up.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm wasting your yet you keep replying to me? Makes a ton of sense. Your little insults don't bother me either. I'll remain civil, while you continue to show child like character traits.

I mentioned in my post about the choices we made over the last century. You then proceeded to link me to shyt that's Damn near 100 years old.

So my question to you is why haven't we attempted to build anything like black Wallstreet since the 1920s?

You claim you don't possess a victim mentality which is partially true based upon some of your posts to other members of this site. Yet you overlook the fact that we should've continued building things even after they failed? Why give up? Why turn to a defeatist mentality?

You're not deep enough to ask the questions as to why we keep allowing white people to dominate and destroy shyt that we've built. Why we allow whites to "infiltrate" our leaders?

I'll add that nobody made us sell crack to one another, nor made us buy the crack from the crack dealer. You look at black people as easily manipulated and trapped by the enemy. Then proceed to blame the mouse trap setter, instead of blaming the mouse for falling for the trap.

You've just accepted defeat. So you may not be as independent of a thinker as you seem to purport.

I'm man enough to go ahead and admit you're probably the most intelligent poster I've ever debated with on this site.
You just have to learn to stop involving your emotions, name calling, and hold our people accountable for our actions.

Plenty of black wealthy communities thriving..do you know of any? Exactly...I do what I do..I am my own man. fukk everybody else...you want to eat then go hunt and get your meal...stop we this we are the world bullshyt. Rwanda happened...Liberia happens...black countiries war with other countries all the fukking time. nikka grow up.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
No I am not agreeing there is a difference.

No. You are not getting it. Like I said,just because you don't like it or agree with it doesn't make it any less true.

These people represent the black community just not the best representation that should be getting pushed forward

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2rWHpWn.jpg

Look at this rational black brotha :ehh:

I'm sure everything he says is based on facts and not emotions at all :smugfavre:
@Big Daddy

:troll:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No. You are not getting it. Like I said,just because you don't like it or agree with it doesn't make it any less true.

These people represent the black community just not the best representation that should be getting pushed forward

And just because that's what you believe doesn't make stone concrete truth either breh. There are plenty of positive representations out there. If you can go out of your way to make a case on black people who are c00ns, then shine more light on the ones who are educated, positive, and or the positive things that alot of these Entertainers, Athletes,and rappers do that is not put into the limelight because the game is to expose the negative aspect of some of these people. Its like how Tomi Lauren tried to expose Jay Z as a 14 year drug dealer, but failed to mention his rise to success in the lane of his many business and entrepreneurship ventures . The media is obviously biased. Doesn't mean we have to be. Control your own dialogue breh.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
2rWHpWn.jpg

Look at this rational black brotha :ehh:

I'm sure everything he says is based on facts and not emotions at all :smugfavre:
@Big Daddy

:troll:
Hoe ass nikka got me too. I can't neg cause Im in the red. But its such a bytch ass move, in alot of cases its for harmless comments. I've noticed most of the people in deep red(most of them) are the smarter posters on this board. They go against the grain and the idiots black nikkas with the intellect of rednecks come out with the "agent" "white" "c00n" insults, its the equivalent of "****** lover"

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Plenty of black wealthy communities thriving..do you know of any? Exactly...I do what I do..I am my own man. fukk everybody else...you want to eat then go hunt and get your meal...stop we this we are the world bullshyt. Rwanda happened...Liberia happens...black countiries war with other countries all the fukking time. nikka grow up.
Except, you are the one purporting this "we are the world" mentality. Black countries aren't equipped to win any wars, nobody gives a fukk that they're starting them.

Not gonna lie, I'm mad disappointed in your response here. I expected much more, especially after what I posted before. I can't reiterate how disappointed I am in your response.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I respect you even after all of the names you called me. You just have a little more to learn. I respect how you're different than the average black man. I'm not gonna label you a troll or "cac" I'm smarter than that, I salute you. You still have a lot to learn though...

Continue to gain knowledge along your travels brother, as don't let your emotions get in the way. :salute: