Rappers & Athletes Are the Main Representors Of ALL Black People Globally

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Except, you are the one purporting this "we are the world" mentality. Black countries aren't equipped to win any wars, nobody gives a fukk that they're starting them.

Not gonna lie, I'm mad disappointed in your response here. I expected much more, especially after what I posted before. I can't reiterate how disappointed I am in your response.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I respect you even after all of the names you called me. You just have a little more to learn. I respect how you're different than the average black man. I'm not gonna label you a troll or "cac" I'm smarter than that, I salute you. You still have a lot to learn though...

Continue to gain knowledge along your travels brother, as don't let your emotions get in the way. :salute:

Breh, I could break down this on another intellectual, insult free dialogue, I really just don't a give shyt. I'm working OT and feeling lazy. But salute to you breh no hard feelings we good over here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
But context is key. If Im in a room full of mainly white people I gotta put my best foot forward because sadly our people are judged as a whole, so I somewhat represent all of us. Its fukked up really :snoop:
Nah my nikka you sound stupid. You and everybody else on this we represent the whole bullshyt. No,we don't period but some of y'all too lost to see that. Put your best foot forward for yourself not cause you rep every black person cause guess what you don't.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
1) unplug that tv and stop supporting cac media. They put em on there cuz they know you dumb nikkas gonna tune in

2) until nikkas let they shyt be known, rappers still gonna be "representatives" . Next they gonna interview Kodak about black business or some shyt
Ignoring it does not make the situation better because the kids are watching of course we can look at it and see through it but what about the youth?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of black wealthy communities thriving..do you know of any? Exactly...I do what I do..I am my own man. fukk everybody else...you want to eat then go hunt and get your meal...stop we this we are the world bullshyt. Rwanda happened...Liberia happens...black countiries war with other countries all the fukking time. nikka grow up.
care to elaborate where these communities are apart from atl?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Whatever problems black people face, entertainers are our main representors whether we like it or not. Who should black people vote for? Hmmmm lets see:jbhmm:

Lets put Lil Yachty on CNN and ask his opinion:gladbron:

mRdenUi.jpg

What issues would we like to see our next president to tackle?:jbhmm:

Lets send Kanye West to talk with him;:gladbron:

Hold up so.. why do we have an issue with kanye talking POLICY with Trump?

Don't think ive ever seen Justin Bieber, Tom Brady or Yao Ming being the main face of their peoples issues.

Y'all ok with this?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/like...or-of-african-americans.318680/#post-13403389
:ehh: All true...but black people are largely responsible for this themselves as well. We more often than not give them the most accolades for what they do, and we often look to them for words of wisdom when something tragic happens.

There's a reason that people wanted Lebron James to speak up about police brutality rather tan someone like Niel Degrasse Tyson.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Fire post. Very sad one too, I'm really digging your perspective lately. I'd like to feature you on a weekly segment I'm developing called, "conversations with young brothers." Basically I want bros in our position to talk to the younger bros.
Hopefully you tell them to not be followers and to be their own young men that go by logic and reason instead of emotion.

Until we as American black men understand what accountability means,there won't be any changes within our communities.

We can point the finger and try to show that racism exists, even though,the world already knows that.But our families will still be unstable and dysfunctional until we come up with the solutions on our own.

Not the Democrat Party.
they don't represent the average black American,infact, they have more in common with Donald Trump than they do with black people who live in America.

Black millionaires are not beholden to the black community like white millionaires are beholden to the white community. The reason for this is because the average white person holds the average white millionaire accountable unlike the average black American who doesn't force black millionaire to represent their interests.

Is Black Americans were more organized we could force each and every black celebrity to represent our interests each time they are in front of the camera. But we rather follow them instead of holding them to a certain standard.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Something tells me that he might be a highly intelligent person that is just trolling.
That's the problem, alotta these rappers are intelligent. The end game tho is to use this medium (hip-hop) to perpetuate the most negative stereotypes of black people. Keep in mind who REALLY controls hip-hop and the media. So what happens is that they prop up whoever is willing to portray themselves as most stereotypical. In return, these artists (often times from impoverished situations) receive fame and fortune for their buffoonery.

Hip-hop has become a circus to the point that if you portray yourself as a "normal" "square" black man, your chances of getting into the game is little to none. You dann near HAVE to scale back your intelligence.

That's what happens when you lose control of your art form.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hopefully you tell them to not be followers and to be their own young men that go by logic and reason instead of emotion.

Until we as American black men understand what accountability means,there won't be any changes within our communities.

We can point the finger and try to show that racism exists, even though,the world already knows that.But our families will still be unstable and dysfunctional until we come up with the solutions on our own.

Not the Democrat Party.
they don't represent the average black American,infact, they have more in common with Donald Trump than they do with black people who live in America.

Black millionaires are not beholden to the black community like white millionaires are beholden to the white community. The reason for this is because the average white person holds the average white millionaire accountable unlike the average black American who doesn't force black millionaire to represent their interests.

Is Black Americans were more organized we could force each and every black celebrity to represent our interests each time they are in front of the camera. But we rather follow them instead of holding them to a certain standard.

Bullshyt, I actually know a few black millionaires (architects, lawyers,business owners etc.) and they are exponentially more civilly engaged than the average black person. They are the one's trying to create summer jobs along with creating scholarships for the youth amongst other initiatives.I don't know where y'all get these bogus talking points.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Ignoring it does not make the situation better because the kids are watching of course we can look at it and see through it but what about the youth?

When i was growing up, my momma limited our tv access, not hard fora REAL parent to do if they wanted. nikkas talking like tv is crack cocaine proves it needs to be cut