Rapper Fetty Wop Receives Award For Spreading Ignorance To the Black Community

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
you're wrong, these nikkas are just pawns to bring the masses down

oh ok.. but who set up the chess board? Im 100 percent right.

If u were truly about your people its nooooo way u pointing the finger at Bobby, Keef and Fetti Wap. 3 nikkas from some of the worse ghettos in the country. Im just curious... why do u think they rap and do the shyt theyve done? You think they're just "unruly ******s" dont u?

I think ur just a hater who's hiding behind all this righteous bullshyt. U aint fooling me.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
NAH NO CAC, INTELLIGENT HOOD nikka FROM ALBANY PROJECTS.

ONCE AGAIN!!!
You mad at them for making the music, but u not mad at the conditions that shaped their outlook?:what:

Read my nikka. Stop regurgitating what white people say. Have some real black pride and understand your people. Would you say the same shyt about Malcolm X when he was Detroit Red? He always was Malcolm, he just lacked guidance and knowledge of self. Dont write the youth off, because these little nikkas our are soldiers. We older our time for that is up, our weapon is our mind. If there was a war tomorrow. These are our shooters. They just turning them pistols the wrong way. Because the elders werent around to skool them on whats REALLY going on. They only speaking their reality. Be mad at the reality. NOT THEM!!!!!

WE ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED. WAKE UP.

DarkAlliance_coverfront_1024x1024.jpg

5195R1wCSLL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Destruction-of-Black-Civilization.png

U sound like a complete idiot:pachaha:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
U sound like a complete idiot:pachaha:

WHY IS IT THAT NO MATTER WHERE I GO ON THE GLOBE, PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SKIN AS ME ARE fukkED UP. TELL ME WHY!?!?! PLEASE MR GENIUS.

BOBBY SHMURDA IS RAPPING HIS REALITY. WHY IS THAT HIS REALITY!?!? WHY TELL ME WHY!?!?

WE NEED THE YOUTH TO WAKE UP, CUZ THEY SLEEP. AND US AS OLDER BLACK MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING THEM. IF IM AN IDIOT FOR BELIEVING THAT. YOU SHOULD DIE FOR BELIEVING THE OPPOSITE. CAUSE YOUR USELESS.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Generation X dropped the ball when they abandoned black power rap and ran with the super thug shyt.

We didn't abandon shyt, Cacs saw how much money rap was making and bought out all the smaller labels to push the usual sex drugs and violence. The balance left hip hop in the mainstream for the most part at that point and they've been finding clowns to continue this shyt since that don't even have to be able to rap.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh ok.. but who set up the chess board? Im 100 percent right.

If u were truly about your people its nooooo way u pointing the finger at Bobby, Keef and Fetti Wap. 3 nikkas from some of the worse ghettos in the country. Im just curious... why do u think they rap and do the shyt theyve done? You think they're just "unruly ******s" dont u?

I think ur just a hater who's hiding behind all this righteous bullshyt. U aint fooling me.

So are you saying that the rappers shouldn't be held accountable for the bullshyt poison they're kicking and profiting off of?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Let a nikka try me, I'm kill his whole muh'fukkin famlee :mjpls:

Right.....:snoop: ........... terrible ..................
"Bbbbuttt this is our culture" .......killing families is not part of our culture..... :snoop:
Its Def Loaf, a female, saying the most inflammatory thing she can think of to get paid by record companies that look for that type of savagery. I understand its systematic too, so I can't give the rappers all the blame....still. Then again maybel I'm being hypocritical, cause if Canibus says a line about having you "evacuate your continent" its not necessarily a "positive" thing either :russ:

Maybe I'm just getting :old: and :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Right.....:snoop: ........... terrible ..................
"Bbbbuttt this is our culture" .......killing families is not part of our culture..... :snoop:
Its Def Loaf, a female, saying the most inflammatory thing she can think of to get paid by record companies that look for that type of savagery. Maybe I'm just getting :old:

this "turn up" generation is the worst generation of black people to ever walk the face of the planet, and it's going to get worse

they're proud to be ignorant, proud to not know shyt, proud to celebrate violence, they don't want anything else out of life but these things

this is the first generation of black people that can say this.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Honestly I understand the thrust of the thread but people are attacking the victims of white supremacy and CACs love it. You could eradicate every c00n from the black community but the toxic system of racism and white supremacy would pump out more of the same thing at twice the rate because that's what it's designed to do. The system props these images up, promote this dysfunction, and keep it ingrained in our culture..

Attacking the symptom doesn't change a damn thing and CAC's sit back and watch in glee when we bicker among ourselves. You're picking the wrong battle here.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
So are you saying that the rappers shouldn't be held accountable for the bullshyt poison they're kicking and profiting off of?

Profiting? These nikkas dont even own their work most of the time. Whole other subject.

Ya'll nikkas act like it's some big revelation that media is used to control people. Hip Hop is a microcosm of a larger problem. But you fools blaming the victim. Thats why white people win, because they trick you to turn your gun on yourself. Blame this country for creating a nikka like Keef, or Fetty, or whoever has that mentality. Blame these crackers at these labels for exploiting it. Blacks in the 60's and 70's were united because they knew who the enemy was. They called him "WHITEY" After crack, nikkas lost they mind. Now these crackers got you thinking it's you.

My point is these nikkas wouldnt be rapping about this shyt if it wasnt their reality. You cant fault an ignorant nikka for not knowing shyt. You can't fault Keef for being ignorant, if his environment is ignorance and hopelessness. If he has no understanding of his emotions, manhood, and social standing in this world, he's the victim and his voice and music is very important. He's just as important as Lupe/c00non/or Ye. Because they both represent the black experience. fukked up as what he's saying is, it's really going on.

nikkas not getting killed because people are rapping about it. People are rapping about it because nikkas are getting killed.

The community poisoned him, he aint poisoning the community is what im saying.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
this "turn up" generation is the worst generation of black people to ever walk the face of the planet, and it's going to get worse

they're proud to be ignorant, proud to not know shyt, proud to celebrate violence, they don't want anything else out of life but these things

this is the first generation of black people that can say this.

Garvey said the same thing about his generation ironically. Ya'll dont do ya'll history man. It's all a cycle. Because the game is rigged.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Garvey said the same thing about his generation ironically. Ya'll dont do ya'll history man. It's all a cycle. Because the game is rigged.

but his generation allowed him to be a great leader and speaker, we still study his teachings to this day

who in the fukk from this generation will be praised and thought of 100 years from now?

drake!? lebron!? obama!?!

brother, there will NEVER be another marcus garvey, and we can't say it's because "THEY" won't let it happen, they don't control who we follow and accept, they don't even control what we click on on youtube...