Rapper Fetty Wop Receives Award For Spreading Ignorance To the Black Community

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dudes a mockery to hip hop. Trap queen :leostare: that's exactly what young women should normalize and aspire to be.:leostare:

I saw a comment somewhere that said that young kids will eventually realize that these rappers sold them/us out. That's exactly what they've done. They've destroyed the image of black men on a global level while receiving all the fame and "fortune". Obviously systematic racism predates rap, but this has been a tool to teach us to do the dirty work to ourselves. Normalizing and glorifying drug dealing and abuse, baby mama culture, violence specifically targeting other black men, prison, disrespect of women( mainly black), gross materialism, etc. they definitely promote a "live fast die young" mentality and it's dangerous and completely irresponsible. The rappers and the labels behind them have blood on their hands.

I feel like a hypocrite Cuz i still partake in this demonic music sometimes. :mjcry:

But way less than before :obama:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
dudes a mockery to hip hop. Trap queen :leostare: that's exactly what young women should normalize and aspire to be.:leostare:

I saw a comment somewhere that said that young kids will eventually realize that these rappers sold them/us out. That's exactly what they've done. They've destroyed the image of black men on a global level while receiving all the fame and "fortune". Obviously systematic racism predates rap, but this has been a tool to teach us to do the dirty work to ourselves. Normalizing and glorifying drug dealing and abuse, baby mama culture, violence specifically targeting other black men, prison, disrespect of women( mainly black), gross materialism, etc. they definitely promote a "live fast die young" mentality and it's dangerous and completely irresponsible. The rappers and the labels behind them have blood on their hands.

I feel like a hypocrite Cuz i still partake in this demonic music sometimes. :mjcry:

But way less than before :obama:

Atleast u get it. Keep spreading the msg. More of us have to awaken. We have to realize that the current state of hiphop is by design. 99% of us are now aware of this. We are now aware that this culture of ignorance is being used against us.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let a nikka try me, I'm kill his whole muh'fukkin famlee :mjpls:

Smdh this women was on fox news Detroit talking about how she is against violence. My question is when do we hold these people accountable? And I mean really hold them accountable? These people are essentially promoting poison to our youth. Other cultures and people go to war for their children, why don't we?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its sad man. Especially when you're "aware". You try to put cats on to game and they label u a "conspiricist". :mjcry:

This is actually tough. Sometimes Im choppin it up with cats like :ohhh::what::snoop:
People are zombies yo. Mad oblivious. It's to the point where I don't even wanna be around most people. How do I find like minded brehs and brehettes:mindblown:

:mjcry:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This is actually tough. Sometimes Im choppin it up with cats like :ohhh::what::snoop:
People are zombies yo. Mad oblivious. It's to the point where I don't even wanna be around most people. How do I find like minded brehs and brehettes:mindblown:

:mjcry:

I feel like an alien sometimes man. Its crazy how oblivious we are. I do feel like we're at the beginning stages of a major change of conciousness towards race tho. What we need is a resurgance of "black pride". I feel that its at its lowest. Self-hate is at its highest and this ignorant rap culture is helping to fuel it