Rapper Fetty Wop Receives Award For Spreading Ignorance To the Black Community

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikka...who the fukk you talking too...

I'm from the belly...grew up in Blodgett homes...in the fukking 80's when Crack was an issue. When the only meals nikkas were getting were at school, lights and water off cause momz fukked over the stamps. NEEDLES all over the ground outside like everyone was fukking diabetic. Playing with them shyts.

Kids not growing up like that now! fukkers call struggle not having ps4 or a touchscreen phone. They not having wars as kids like we did. The only thing is kids have easier assess to guns and since they can't fight...coupled with listening to rap saying, "We don't fight no mo we shoot".

These kids not being depended upon to feed the entire family selling crack. There's not really any crack really bamming any more for one! All the crackheads either dead or clean! Of course there's some left, but not like it was. On top of that, lol, all the dope being sold is police dope! You couldn't pay me to slang dope now!!!! The fukking connect is dayum police.

So rappers with that dope rap are straight up lying.

I dont kn0ow where Blodgett homes is, but in Brownsville Brooklyn, nikkas getting killed and bytches sellling p*ssy. U cant base how nikkas got it of how u had it.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I dont kn0ow where Blodgett homes is, but in Brownsville Brooklyn, nikkas getting killed and bytches sellling p*ssy. U cant base how nikkas got it of how u had it.

Yes you can...these kids are frontin. I say this because they're killing and slanging puss for ignorance and materialistic things. Not to survive...big difference.

I was in Brownsville in '96.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka...who the fukk you talking too...

I'm from the belly...grew up in Blodgett homes...in the fukking 80's when Crack was an issue. When the only meals nikkas were getting were at school, lights and water off cause momz fukked over the stamps. NEEDLES all over the ground outside like everyone was fukking diabetic. Playing with them shyts.

Kids not growing up like that now! fukkers call struggle not having ps4 or a touchscreen phone. They not having wars as kids like we did. The only thing is kids have easier assess to guns and since they can't fight...coupled with listening to rap saying, "We don't fight no mo we shoot".

These kids not being depended upon to feed the entire family selling crack. There's not really any crack really bamming any more for one! All the crackheads either dead or clean! Of course there's some left, but not like it was. On top of that, lol, all the dope being sold is police dope! You couldn't pay me to slang dope now!!!! The fukking connect is dayum police.

So rappers with that dope rap are straight up lying.

:salute: that dope/crack selling shyt been played out

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I fux with Fetty he seems like a humble dude

but I definitely looked at him suspect when he said the n word with a hard "er" on my way. I hope I heard it wrong

You heard correctly, he said "n***er". Just hearing the context of the lyrics and that word makes me think a white guy wrote those lyrics for him to rap. No wonder white boys like this sort of rap.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
they was braided in. they didnt get put into my hair like actual weave.

yo momma had an underdeveloped brain and prolly didnt know her son looked like a gay ass lil nikka goin to 5th grade .
ma moms wouldnt even think of no shyt like that , not even no beads or rubberbands
she prolly used to put berettes in yo shyt