Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You just named others lol. Arab, Indian, Hispanic, Asian. I could marry anyone from any background.

Arab, Indian and Hispanic are not races. They have caste systems and White supremacy, too.

A Black Arab or Hispanic isn't IR obviously :what:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Miss in that post you said that black women in relationships with white men last longer than black men in relationships with white women and that white men have higher positions in society than black men.

Thats a good bit of praise that your giving to white men. :usure:

What praise....that is facts. :mindblown: look it up.
Are you about to tell me black men have the same opportunities as white men. The fact that you are taking it as praise reeks of insecurity.
Now if you'll excuse me I have a Nubian goddess to simp http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wife-or-smash-and-pass.223645/#post-8873441

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Arab, Indian and Hispanic are not races. They have caste systems and White supremacy, too.

A Black Arab or Hispanic isn't IR obviously :what:
Well then maybe race isn't the right word to use. What I meant is that I would date/marry any guy from any background shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When the Quadroons use White supremacy against Blacks, they'll say "I have Black blood, too!" :sitdown:

ea5d27ef-6921-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps
Your rubbing these house negro "facts" in people faces to spite black men. :stopitslime:

What next you gonna tell me that black men commit the most crimes? :comeon:

Why would I say that when its not true? :what:
Take what I said as you wish?

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Does the current condition of blacks not call for extreme accounts of sacrifice?

You really are preaching to the choir. The vast MAJORITY of BW prefer BM. However, BM have a much higher rate of interracial marriage and BM/WW marriages have the highest divorce rate of ALL racial combinations. While WM/BW have the lowest divorce rate.

Don't you think it would be far more appropriate to target Black men with the black unity/black families/black babies lecture?

Not to make this personal but if WM and HM didn't approach me or ask me out I would be dateless with a lack of relationships. I would LOVE to have a Black man in my life but I can not make it happen if the ones in my area prefer "others". Sorry but this is my reality and I refuse to die alone waiting for a BM when there are good guys of other ethnic/racial backgrounds who are interested.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not to make this personal but if WM and HM didn't approach me or ask me out I would be dateless with a lack of relationships. I would LOVE to have a Black man in my life but I can not make it happen if the ones in my area prefer "others".

:duck:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
That one thing about blacks that are in ir, they loss some kinda importance in their community.
No offense but I don't fukking care lol I'm done with this subject because like I said I'm got getting married for another 8-9 years. shyt at least I'm not lying down with bum, dusty dudes having babies out of wedlock.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I would LOVE to have a Black man in my life but I can not make it happen if the ones in my area prefer "others". Sorry but this is my reality and I refuse to die alone waiting for a BM when there are good guys of other ethnic/racial backgrounds who are interested.
You ever tried dating a nerdy black guy?