Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Tae

All Star
Daps
post silly and goofy gif's while ignoring the argument brehs

What argument? And how the fukk did you get in this? :heh:Yall up in here getting into debates about an over the hill rapper and her gumball husband.
If you looking for an argument go find someone else. :camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I'm in AZ now and it a very rare sight to see a young Black couple. And the WM here are very bold about pursuing BW while the BM are very content in their pursuit of WW.
So the whole west coast is on that white is right bullshyt, the blacks at the west will breed themselves out.:wow:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What argument? And how the fukk did you get in this? :heh:Yall up in here getting into debates about an over the hill rapper and her gumball husband.

c00n you came in here making silly comments and expect not to be confronted
:camby: beat it c00n

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the whole west coast is on that white is right bullshyt, the blacks at the west will breed themselves out.:wow:
no surprises they don't even have enough dignity to defend themselves against mexicans who constantly encroach upon their territory and practice racism towards them.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Good luck meeting your future mans family who will call you the n word behind your back. :mjlol:
Just curious, do you feel the same way about black men who date "others" (that their non-black s/o talk about them like this) or are you one of the many hypocrites up in here?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Man your such a disgrace to black women everywhere. :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just curious, do you feel the same way about black men who date "others" (that their non-black s/o talk about them like this) or are you one of the many hypocrites up in here?
I feel the same way about those black men who lust for white women and then put down black women.

She obviously hates all black men which is why I go at her like I would go at a black man who hates black women.

Tae

All Star
Daps
c00n you came in here making silly comments and expect not to be confronted
:camby: beat it c00n
Man your such a disgrace to black women everywhere. :wow:

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 pages over this washed up rapper :pachaha:

God damn at this dumb ass thread. bytch was always hideous to me, and that cac she is marrying is hideous too, so they make a good pair. :manny:

Nah, Eve is cute

eve-wallpapers.jpg

eve211.jpg

eve-inked-4.jpg

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
another black woman that promoted that rah rah thug chasing bullshyt only to wife herself a stable businessmen :bryan: these hoes be selling your average BW a pipe dream. got these bytches locked into a life of poverty, single motherhood and abuse

:laff: Rap!

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
You're worth 50 million and with all the beautiful young women out there you decide to marry some hood rat with a sex tape on the internet.

It's his life I suppose. :manny: