Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I completely disagree. You're taking it at face value. In my opinion marriage between black folk is more fruitful than marrying outside especially white. As well as in terms of wealth. They like to keep their wealth flowing within their own and so should we.

:salute:

Too many blacks don't understand the importance of marriage from a wealth and communal strength standpoint. I want a black wife to produce black children, so the wealth I build continues in black hands for the benefit of my black descendants.

N#ggas aint knowin though

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Why are these comments NEVER directed by Black people to BM who loudly and proudly proclaim their absolute disdain for BW, in general, and brown/dark skinned BW specifically? The main wealth that FLOWS out of the Black community as it relates to marriage is from the IR marriages of BM. The highest divorce rate out of all racial combinations is BM/WW therefore the likelihood of the wealth that those BM create flowing back to the White community is also very high.

BM never criticize other BM for PAWGing it up or placing non-BW on pedestals....NEVER. Heck, we even had BM worshipping at the feet of a racist PAWG in one of these threads. But how dare a BW (whom many have stated that they weren't checking for) marry a man that actually didn't care about her rapper/stripper background and gave the title of being his wife. The hypocrisy is beyond nauseating.

I believe in Black love, yes I do. And I do not bash BM, never have, never will. However, I am from the West Coast where I have been told to my face on numerous occasions by BM from many different educational and socioeconomic backgrounds that they would NEVER date/marry a woman of my complexion (brown skinned) and that WW/AW/HW are all "better". I have been told to my face by a BM that an educated BW is less desirable than a Hispanic woman who barely speaks English, illegally crossed the border and works at Taco Bell.

So yes, I will date the men who actively pursue me romantically and that is usually White and Hispanic men. Black men will "check" me out but White and Hispanic men "ask" me out. I will never apologize for that.

Just from reading your posts, it seems you have a pro-IR stance, which can translate into how your vibe is felt in the real world amongst men, both black and non-black. Not judging that....I'm just saying that if you have that kind of vibe, then it can repel black men who may have approached if they felt that vibe wasn't so strong.

I've heard of black chicks who constantly get approached by non-black men but feel overlooked by black men. And it becomes a point of "why aren't my own race of men checking for me"? And in many cases, these chicks just have an aura that does not send off the "I like brothas" signal in the sky. brothas pick up on the vibes....that's what can cause the "she looks like the only date white guy type".....right or wrong.

I mean, are you really open to black men or do you just simply prefer the company of non-black men?

If you were dating a black guy, would you be as excited and dialed in as you would be with a non-white guy?

Do you make an effort to be approachable when in the presence of black men? Do you even frequent places that black men can approach you?

Have you ever gone out of your way to show interest in a particular black guy? Maybe the same way you do for non-black men you'd like to date?

If the answers are no, then it probably has nothing to do with being in California or being brown-skinned. It has everything to do with the vibe that you're projecting into the world....the "white is right, brown stick around and black get back" vibe that is making black men walk right by.

Peace

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Just from reading your posts, it seems you have a pro-IR stance, which can translate into how your vibe is felt in the real world amongst men, both black and non-black. Not judging that....I'm just saying that if you have that kind of vibe, then it can repel black men who may have approached if they felt that vibe wasn't so strong.

I've heard of black chicks who constantly get approached by non-black men but feel overlooked by black men. And it becomes a point of "why aren't my own race of men checking for me"? And in many cases, these chicks just have an aura that does not send off the "I like brothas" signal in the sky. brothas pick up on the vibes....that's what can cause the "she looks like the only date white guy type".....right or wrong.
I am open to black love but I just don't see it happening. Perhaps it comes from the many experiences (in high school, at college and in the workplace) that I've had with black guys who openly express their preference for anything but a BW. This has been my personal experience as well as that of girlfriends and relatives. I don't know what things are like in your area but there is an open hostility towards BW in the West. The majority of my male cousins have non-black girlfriends or wives. And this is a pattern that repeats itself over and over again.

I mean, are you really open to black men or do you just simply prefer the company of non-black men?
No preference.

If you were dating a black guy, would you be as excited and dialed in as you would be with a non-white guy?
Its not about the race of the man but how he treats me and how excited he is to be with me.

Do you make an effort to be approachable when in the presence of black men? Do you even frequent places that black men can approach you?
I am always friendly to everyone. I frequent places and do activities that are of interest to me. I do not focus on "finding" a man; I simply go about my business. In environments that have white, black and Hispanic men its usually the white men who will more readily speak to me or approach.

Have you ever gone out of your way to show interest in a particular black guy? Maybe the same way you do for non-black men you'd like to date?
As I stated earlier, I am very friendly and personable. However, I am a traditional woman and I do not believe in going after guys, black or white. My father taught me that men will pursue the woman that they want and will use the ones who pursue them in the meantime.

If the answers are no, then it probably has nothing to do with being in California or being brown-skinned. It has everything to do with the vibe that you're projecting into the world....the "white is right, brown stick around and black get back" vibe that is making black men walk right by. Peace

I do not place a value on the color of a man's skin but in how he treats me and how he speaks to me. I do not expect some black men to understand my experiences and that of some other black women. Certain experiences are regional along with other factors but it is real. At my company, the majority of the black guys have Hispanic wives and girlfriends. It is what it is. The ones who are unattached NEVER approach me (or the other black women) yet focus their energy on the Latinas. But the white guys are constantly stepping to me. So am I to believe that this is somehow all my fault for not putting our strong enough "I like BM" vibes?

The same thing happens in my area regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. At the grocery store or at a restaurant, etc., the white guys flirt, compliment and approach while the black guys either ignore or speak without much interest. If I completely rejected non-black men, I would be dateless because I haven't been asked out by a black guy in YEARS.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The thread on LSA about this woman's marriage is 12 pages and that's a site for WOMEN. This is a male dominated site and this thread is pushing 40 pages filled with males complaining about everything from her dress, to her husband, to the rack wedding decorations. Sad, y'all more woman than I could ever be. Who tagged me in this? Smh.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
c00ns and Bedwenches are producing a new version of White supremacist that will oppress your children, people :ufdup:

ea5d27ef-6921-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

this picture blows my mind every time i see it

:to:Ali didn't deserve that

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Eve rapped for like 12 minutes and is married to a man worth 50 million?

Who is Lil Kim, Rah Digga, Jean Grae, Charli Baltimore, Ashanti, Amil, Trina, Da Brat, Remy Ma and Foxy Brown married to?

Since yall out here talking about taking Ls...

:sas2:

Difference is Eve prostituted herself to a succession of richer white men instead of a succession of black men?

(And Da Brat doesn't belong in this conversation.:shaq:)

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

If the answers are no, then it probably has nothing to do with being in California or being brown-skinned. It has everything to do with the vibe that you're projecting into the world....the "white is right, brown stick around and black get back" vibe that is making black men walk right by.

Peace

Your post applies to every 'The X elsewhere are better than the X at home' mindset expressed here and elsewhere. The importance of vibes -- the kinds one actually send out versus the kinds one tell themselves they want to send out -- can't be overstated enough.