Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

pike

Banned
Daps
Various men who have stated they hate black women yet are always there acting bitter when it's about black women and non black men? This is weird and sick! Some of the best white supremacist are actually black men.

when black men start hanging people from trees, killing them, and has a system in place to oppress certain groups for generations then you can compare the two. Until then, STFU

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
That wealth won't be there.

You wenches will come crawling when China-Iran-Nigeria-Brazil-India has shyt on lock.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night. And lol @ Brazil that racist country (you should know this) the whites will keep getting richer, black people getting poorer nothing to celebrate. Iran? Lol don't care for them like they don't care for you. China blah! Nigeria YES! You forgot Angola, Botswana, S.A, Ghana, Tanzania etc etc...

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
feelings hurt? LOL hardly. Both women arent lovely. The better looking one is the first one. In society the best looking black women are usually lightskinned or biracial

Well then brown and dark skinned women being with non-BM shouldn't be a "loss" to gentlemen like yourself. Guys like yourself should be HAPPY that the WM are marrying the unwanted castoffs. :sas1:

PoshSpice

Daps
when black men start hanging people from trees, killing them, and has a system in place to oppress certain groups for generations then you can compare the two. Until then, STFU

Oh please! If black men, specifically westernised black men that includes AAs had the power white supremacy would still be reinforced, but with white women benefitting and not white men so you STFU. Don't start crying now, weren't you the one just degrading a black woman and saying a mixed woman was better? Fall back.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night. And lol @ Brazil that racist country (you should know this) the whites will keep getting richer, black people getting poorer nothing to celebrate. Iran? Lol don't care for them like they don't care for you. China blah! Nigeria YES! You forgot Angola, Botswana, S.A, Ghana, Tanzania etc etc...

We are taking Brazil back :camby:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
What's confusing? I didn't say ALL. A big number are however (excluding my ethnicities of cause and a huge number of African men)
Its not confusing, but AA men don't have the power to be "white supremacist". They may say some things or have opinions close them but they don't have the power to hinder anyone.

PoshSpice

Daps
We are taking Brazil back :camby:

We?! LOL! You wish. Anyway this will not be happening anytime soon and not in your lifetime. I mean mixed Brazilians can ca themselves white. That should tell you a lot. Again keep dreaming. White supremacy is too imbedded in their society.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We?! LOL! You wish. Anyway this will not be happening anytime soon and not in your lifetime. I mean mixed Brazilians can ca themselves white. That should tell you a lot. Again keep dreaming. White supremacy is too imbedded in their society.

Sit back and watch wench.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What about them? Youre still not answering the question. Are you saying when black women date a white guy, they choose a "proper" one? It sounds like insecurity on your part. You think all black women who date white men are dating CEOs? I think when black people (men & women) date out a lot date those who arent even worth it, but because theyre not black they dont care to lower their standards. Ive seen black women with wack white men dont get it twisted.

I'm saying that black women are open to dating different types of white men.
While many black women are close minded when it comes to black men.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
God damn at this dumb ass thread. bytch was always hideous to me, and that cac she is marrying is hideous too, so they make a good pair. :manny:

PoshSpice

Daps
Its not confusing, but AA men don't have the power to be "white supremacist". They may say some things or have opinions close them but they don't have the power to hinder anyone.

If we look at the KKK, Nazis, trailer trash whites etc, who are very low on the the "white ladder" how come they can be considered white supremacists although they have no power? How can a poor racist white with no power at all be considered a white supremacist but a black male can't? Yes AAs have no power but that doesn't mean they can't be white supremacists or have white supremacist mindsets.