Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Why is this thread about everything but Max and Eve's wedding?

rs_634x1024-140614193244-634.Eve-Max-jmd-061414.jpg

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
a whole lot of typing but you aint saying shyt
stopped taking you serious after i read the nonsense in bold
ltZKRVM.png

Where is the lie though? You people literally do back flips when it's black men with non black women especially white women, you know the mother of he white man that black males like to complain about. I mean. You had grown men defending a soon to be obese white woman. But look at people go crazy at a black woman marrying a rich white man, but you guys go gaga at a poor racist white woman. I mean. Come I , there is a reason why there a no black men in European royal families, but you will find black women there. I mean marrying into the family not working as servants like you guys would wish.

PoshSpice

Daps
And he will give her a baby. Lol @ bitter people really thinking they won't have good looking kids. You don't marry someone you don't want to procreate with. That sound dumb and very silly.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
there is a reason why there a no black men in European royal families, but you will find black women there.

Europe is failing. That is not an honor.

And he will give her a baby. Lol @ bitter people really thinking they won't have good looking kids. You don't marry someone you don't want to procreate with. That sound dumb and very silly.

We will see :russ:

pike

Banned
Daps
true that muhfukka look like any middle aged cac you could find on the street but when its a nikka we gotta fit all kinds of unwarranted requirements
DgJkBub.png

That's why I refused to deal with black women unless they are mixed/lightskinned

pike

Banned
Daps
You seem like you realize a large amount of black men wish to have a spouse that possesses those traits, so how can you shame black women for wanting an everything light baby? :patrice:

It's a song. :mjlol: Black women don't feel betrayed.

because those are the best looking black women

nicoleariparker.jpg

or this
lupp.jpg

:mjlol:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Just look at the white men black women choose.
What about them? Youre still not answering the question. Are you saying when black women date a white guy, they choose a "proper" one? It sounds like insecurity on your part. You think all black women who date white men are dating CEOs? I think when black people (men & women) date out a lot date those who arent even worth it, but because theyre not black they dont care to lower their standards. Ive seen black women with wack white men dont get it twisted.

PoshSpice

Daps
Europe is failing. That is not an honor.

We will see :russ:

Oh but he will. You do not marry anyone you don't want to procreate with. That is stupid. I know you Americans do it different you know, baby first marriage never but I digress. Anyway, watch this space.

And so what if Europe is crumbling? At least Africa is rising and I have homes there. Still no black men unless you count Prince of Monaco Albert but the kid is mixed and won't be an heir to the throne but heir to his fathers vast fortune. Oh yeah and the other mixed kids that other royals have produced with women of African descent. Even some Arabian royal families do to. But hey, what do I I know?

pike

Banned
Daps
be honest with yourselves. men are not hardwired to desire children like that. i've never known a man to see a kid and go "look at those eyes, skin and hair, i want one :noah: "

it's the women who fantasize over having them green eye'd, curly haired childrens -- nikkas just wanna be there to scoop up the mixed chicks when they get older. :mjpls:
images

:banderas:

pike

Banned
Daps
Your feelings are hurt so you decide to dive into the skin color nonsense. What is the relevance to the thread topic? Both women below are quite lovely.

feelings hurt? LOL hardly. Both women arent lovely. The better looking one is the first one. In society the best looking black women are usually lightskinned or biracial

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Still no black men unless you count Prince of Monaco Albert but the kid is mixed and won't be an heir to the throne but heir to his fathers vast fortune.

That wealth won't be there.

You wenches will come crawling when China-Iran-Nigeria-Brazil-India has shyt on lock.

PoshSpice

Daps
Were any black people other than Eve at that wedding?
because those are the best looking black women

nicoleariparker.jpg

or this
lupp.jpg

:mjlol:
Your feelings are hurt so you decide to dive into the skin color nonsense. What is the relevance to the thread topic? Both women below are quite lovely.

Various men who have stated they hate black women yet are always there acting bitter when it's about black women and non black men? This is weird and sick! Some of the best white supremacist are actually black men.