Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Well shes obviously settling:mjlol:...What I don't get is how come these black women that's pushing for black women to open "up they mind" to white men,and those black women willing to give it a try:snoop:...Why not push for black women to settle for black men who might not fit they physical or personality requirements,thats maybe kinda ugly but nice and succesful? Or settle for a black man who cant match you financially but works hard:patrice:...I cant believe women cant see its a obvious bedwnching agenda or gold digger agenda goin on and you gotta pick one.

While I do agree that BW need to stop focusing on looks and chasing big deekk, I don't agree that BW should settle. Why are BW always told to "settle"? No one EVER tells white women, Asian women or Latinas that they need to "settle". BM never tell each other to "settle".

Far too many BW have already been settling. These BW settle for sharing their men with other women. Many BW settle for sex instead of true love and intimacy. Far too many BW settle for baby mama status instead of being wives. Some BW settle for obesity and unhealthy lifestyles. Too BW settle for the myth that they don't need a man to raise a son.

This is not about crapping on BM. Its about BW elevating. For all of the BM who complain that BW aren't up to their standards; why not encourage BW to raise her own standards to collectively be viewed as better options as romantic partners. Why shyt on BW who are making the effort?

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
You are not an african, if I remember correctly your father is part arab, fall back :camby:

Damn straight :myman:

:yawn:

My mum is South African idiot so that makes me half African. My father is half Tanzanian and half mixed Arab. That makes 75-85% of my DNA African. Yes I don't have tightly curled hair nor is my skin dark so what? I'm more African most people on here. You sound so stupid it's unbelievable. Just because I'm not a black woman who bows down and strokes the black males fragile ego.

And don't claim me all you want. You probably live in the gross parts of London.Don't even go there.

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The broke and bitter black male brigade is out in full force lol. And lol @ white men don't want mixed kids. Funny., whatever helps you sleep at night. But Even if it were true, isn't it a bit honourable for someone who wants his kids to look like himself? Unlike a huge chunk (or maybe the majority?) of black men (excluding men of my ethnicity of cause)who die and go to heaven at the mere thought of a light skinned, possible light eye, most likely long curly haired baby?!

Uhh for the most part that's true.:ld:

PoshSpice

Daps
I can't even lie, I've heard most bw talk about light skin babies then bm :wow:

Sorry I have to disagree. But then I say this as someone who people may confuse for a different race so I know first hand of the black male's c00ning.

PoshSpice

Daps
Uhh for the most part that's true.:ld:

Are you a white man? Maybe true for American whites but I'm not talking about them. Have you spoken to all white men? Are you invited to the white man' stable when they make important world decisions? White men are not a monolith. And again if it were true what does that say about the black man who wants his children to NOT look like him?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Are you a white man? Maybe true for American whites but I'm not talking about them. Have you spoken to all white men? Are you invited to the white man' stable when they make important world decisions? White men are not a monolith. And again if it were true what does that say about the black man who wants his children to NOT look like him?

If you don't have your head up your ass, it's pretty obvious to see. Not to mention i've heard of a few black women i've personally known who have gotten pregnant by their white boyfriends, only to have him demand she have an abortion or he's dipping out.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
true that muhfukka look like any middle aged cac you could find on the street but when its a nikka we gotta fit all kinds of unwarranted requirements
DgJkBub.png
:dead::laff: who gave that smiley a haircut. Y'all are FOOLS

PoshSpice

Daps
If you don't have your head up your ass, it's pretty obvious to see. Not to mention i've heard of a few black women i've personally known who have gotten pregnant by their white boyfriends, only to have him demand she have an abortion or he's dipping out.

I know you black males have deep sensual orgasms at the thought that no one wants black women. I get that. I know you get off at the fact that in America black men and white women are the #1 interracial coupling. Not true for the rest of the world however.

I am not talking about American White men come on now you do know that white men are all over the world right? And those are your experiences. Now here's mine. Did you know that when white people were chased out of my country, they left with their families, you know their mixed kids AS WELL AS their African wives?! Shock horror! and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 white men who married African wives I'm talking quite a lot. A very huge number. Some of them are still in my country though.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you black males have deep sensual orgasms at the thought that no one wants black women. I get that. I know you get off at the fact that in America black men and white women are the #1 interracial coupling. Not true for the rest of the world however.

I am not talking about American White men come on now you do know that white men are all over the world right? And those are your experiences. Now here's mine. Did you know that when white people were chased out of my country, they left with their families, you know their mixed kids AS WELL AS their African wives?! Shock horror! and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 white men who married African wives I'm talking quite a lot. A very huge number. Some of them are still in my country though.
a whole lot of typing but you aint saying shyt
stopped taking you serious after i read the nonsense in bold
ltZKRVM.png

Last edited: