Reppin
SoCal and AZ
@GiGi was right
ITabjEs.png

@GiGi
@LovelyDay @christinasade @Tae @InDePickWest @Marty Kaan @Sunshine
@BlackFruitPunch

She's black. May have been poor, and even ugly. But she's here. :blessed: :wow:

Ummm, must I be tagged in each and every thread involving WM/BW just because I said that I have no issue with IRR? :comeon:

Anyways, congrats to Max and Eve! :steviej:

10369487_683534855053099_1792427957_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Yall buggin :russ:
And what makes you think Eve's husband aint a gangsta...because he's white.
sw50sw8sw578.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The hate you guyd have in your hearts is ri-fukking-diculous! Not like any of us were going to marry her so why are ya'll hating? fukk it, im logging off for atleast a week. Cant take these dumb ass comments anymore from you bytch made fukks !:pacspit: @allyoubytches:snoop:

Black women promote black men being thugs but when it comes to white men they can be anything. Eve is the true definitions of a sellout.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women promote black men being thugs but when it comes to white men they can be anything. Eve is the true definitions of a sellout.
true that muhfukka look like any middle aged cac you could find on the street but when its a nikka we gotta fit all kinds of unwarranted requirements
DgJkBub.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing the world is witnessing these high profile jezebel acts. :whoo:

Serena Williams fukking her married tennis coach.

Naomi fukking a married billionaire.

Viviano in the Sterling situation :russ:

We've yet to leave the plantation.They just built a lil amusement park near the slave quarters and nikkaz got giddy to the point of disorientation.

Make no mistake about it, nikkaz are still living on massa's estate

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true that muhfukka look like any middle aged cac you could find on the street but when its a nikka we gotta fit all kinds of unwarranted requirements
DgJkBub.png

Well shes obviously settling:mjlol:...What I don't get is how come these black women that's pushing for black women to open "up they mind" to white men,and those black women willing to give it a try:snoop:...Why not push for black women to settle for black men who might not fit they physical or personality requirements,thats maybe kinda ugly but nice and succesful? Or settle for a black man who cant match you financially but works hard:patrice:...I cant believe women cant see its a obvious bedwnching agenda or gold digger agenda goin on and you gotta pick one.

If black women liked white men they wouldn't need you to tell them they should try dating pinkys....You pushing them to somebody they not attracted to for money...or because you think white men are so great yourself and you don't know whats not to love,and don't wanna be alone in your bedwenching....we see u recruiting:ufdup:...I cant wait for that high profile interacial murdeer of one of these women pushing that shyt where its a white man instead of OJ:banderas:...crazy thing is being that shes still a black woman it wouldn't get nooooo coverage:mjlol:

But nah keep instead of getting black women to settle for black men they not attracted to keep pushing that "all the good brothas are in jail" theory that rappers/criminals/nikkas say that makes no sense for a woman whos not a criminal to say:laff:...u notice them same nikkas never say "all the good women are in jail:why:"..

Last edited:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
well if that aint projection i don't know what is. we all know its women that go crazy over them mixed breed babies, cant keep ya fingers out of their hair and shyt :dead:
It amuses me the way black women constantly preen their half breeds, I was in the supermarket the other day and watched one with a ceasar cut playing with her kid's hair for 10 minutes in the queue :dead:

shes not even from the US

one of them UK bedwenches
We ain't claiming her :stopitslime:

You wish I had weave. I have real long curly hair thanks to my father. And I'm African so? Is that meant to be an insult? Rather be African with countries that actually want me there..
You are not an african, if I remember correctly your father is part arab, fall back :camby:

All these swirlers can :camby: for all I care
Damn straight :myman:

The hate you guyd have in your hearts is ri-fukking-diculous! Not like any of us were going to marry her so why are ya'll hating? fukk it, im logging off for atleast a week. Cant take these dumb ass comments anymore from you bytch made fukks !:pacspit: @allyoubytches:snoop:

:yawn: