Rapper coach da ghost arrested for Brooklyn murder.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You just don’t get it. Say less, The less you say
nas-smh.gif
Nah YOU dont get it. See. People on here KNOW im from NYC. KNOW im not no feds. KNOW wtf im about. What about u? U got a chance to prove it right here. What's good? We can meet up. Get something to eat. Whatever u wanna do. Long as we post on the Coli that we really from where we from. U talkin bout NYPD and aint nothing illegal happening. U deflecting. What's good? Lets get it!

More proof it’s spelled Choo for u. YOUR fukking problem is u think it’s spelled the same way it’s pronounced. It’s NOT. It’s pronounced “Cho” but it’s spelled “Choo”

We can go to BK and I could show u where I’m from. Make a day of it. Let’s get it.

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
He’s not locked up- that case is sealed. Which means you don’t know shyt.

Find an inmate
First Name Nuival
Middle Name
Last Name Vasquez
Race
Sex
No results found. Reminder: names must be spelled correctly and partial names are not allowed. Please try again.

Our records contain information about federal inmates incarcerated from 1982 to the present.
Lookup

Name Search Results - 12/07/21
Click on a DIN to view Inmate Information
DIN Inmate Name Sex Birth Date Status Facility Race/Ethnicity
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO MALE 08/20/1975 RELEASED BUTLER WHITE/HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO MALE 10/18/1979 RELEASED LIVINGSTON WHITE/HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO T MALE 08/20/1975 RELEASED SUMMIT HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, OSCAR MALE 06/24/1964 RELEASED QUEENSBORO HISPANIC

There’s no inmate names in state or federal under Envy’s (Nuival Vasquez) name in either state or federal jurisdiction. Nothing but white hispanics
———-

That case was filed back in July 2021, stupid fuk. dumb internet ass from Wisconsin or whatever suburb you type from wherever, thinks you know every damn thing. Yes you are bugging. You don’t even know how to spell
The set right. Pull up his fed incarceration number if you think he’s locked. Show your proof or the stfu- an indictment does not show proof of incarceration - fukkin clueless. If you go on his insta - there’s a video of him in his moms apartment waking up talking about he just got out a few weeks ago from the Feds and his mom is recording in the background. Sit down somewhere and don’t speak on people’s names without having the facts.

Never seen a group of dumbass dayroom internet chatty clowns not from New York think they know everything about New York nevermind the fact that you don’t know shyt about criminal law.

If you go on Envy Caine's IG story then you would see his story is nothing but his homies including stain blixxky saying free coke. He should pop up if he got released too.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If you go on Envy Caine's IG story then you would see his story is nothing but his homies including stain blixxky saying free coke. I searched coach's name in the same site you used and got no result as well so that mean coach is free too?
Fukkin idiot- post proof or stfu. End of discussion.

and you spelled “blixky” wrong, dumbass out of towner. It’s BLIXKY not “BLIXXY”. Told you before, if you’re not from NY, shut the entire fuk up and mind yours. Dumb m’fer observers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you go on Envy Caine's IG story then you would see his story is nothing but his homies including stain blixxky saying free coke. He should pop up if he got released too.
Coach is in jail awaiting trial - Do you know the difference between a jail, holding facility and a prison??
:mjlol::mjlol:
His name wouldn’t be on that registry. That’s how I know you do NOT know shyt- thanks for playing. Game over.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Fukkin idiot- post proof or stfu. End of discussion.

and you spelled “blixky” wrong, dumbass out of towner. It’s BLIXKY not “BLIXXY”. Told you before, if you’re not from NY, shut the entire fuk up and mind yours. Dumb m’fer observers.

im in brownsville and using a phone. Never had good spelling anyway. Point stands. His homies are saying free him but we have to show proof:gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
im in brownsville and using a phone. Never had good spelling anyway. Point stands. His homies are saying free him but we have to show proof:gucci:
:mjlol::laff:
This shyt is classic. Claims to be from Brooklyn. But doesn’t know the people in his neighborhood.

You can’t write no good either.
:deadmanny:
But somehow you are a criminal attorney with a degree from GSU- Google State University. Who doesn’t know the difference between jail, state and the feds. k.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Post the IG post and the date Stain said that… ASAP.

[I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you’re from NY based on your Supporter badge/tag]

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Racist Asian man calling a black woman - “it” while you online post about what you fantasize, micro mini statured faggit.

I’m surprised @Sccit and @GPBear didnt have you clipped for the “k—-e” comment like they go after other posters especially black People for saying ^^^ are y’all going after this Asian poster for hate speech too or is the Asian a protected class from race based insults?? @Stir Fry Are you going to report your Asian comrade like you are always so vocal about when black posters offend your types??

I think @Howie Doroughberg Racist Asian diatribes need a separate compilation thread in TLR created at some point this week. Since he clearly wants the attention. Asians screaming about not being protected but what are the consequences when they’re the race whose being racist. Sounds like a Friday afternoon type of thread too.
:jbhmm:

DAMN HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS SMH

@Stir Fry IS ALSO ANTI-SEMITIC SO HE WONT SAY SHIIT .. PROLLY REPPED HIM FOR THAT COMMENT TBH

GAYPRIDE BEAR IS A SELF HATING CAC “JEW” SELLOUT WHO COMPROMISES HIS INTEGRITY TO FIT IN .. HE’S MORE LIKELY TO PLAY IT DOWN LIKE THE LIMP WRIST LIL BIITCH THAT HE IS

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Stir Fry is on a thread calling for me to get banned a few months ago bc I negged a poster that scammed the coli by starting a Go Fund me for fraudulent purposes and conveniently never posted again after the money was collected. Both of these Asians are on threads calling out black posters trying to blend in while masking their racism. Talking about the Tuskegee Experiment all recklessly.

but apparently Asians using racist language like @Howie Doroughberg his Asian friend who uses the N-word, degrades black posters is somehow beyond his outrage and reaction purview. Nothing but silence. Definitely see a Friday awareness thread created about these two protected honorary Caucasians and their questionable history of “anti-“ posts starting in TLR this week.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The new 1017 really had shooters on deck as artists for a hot second. Him, Pooh and Foo...who's next