Rapper coach da ghost arrested for Brooklyn murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Relax breh. Its just trying to figure out if what its got is an undersized dyck or an oversized klit.

Racist Asian man calling a black woman - “it” while you online post about what you fantasize, micro mini statured faggit.

OOOOOooooohhhh... on the TLC tip of my penis.

I'd love to give BellaVenus some of this yellow penis.

Swaggy penis ballin in them black supreme foams vs the clips.

I loved this album.

You have a stenchie ass penis if you disagree.

And If you don't think you does, i'll find out.

Well... in the next few weeks, i'm gonna have a couple bills to relinquish for novelty/fashion items.

It's gonna be a toss up between them new J's or a penis extender.

Hmmm...

FUKK YOU KIKES!!!

Baby foreskin penis eaters.

Ritual Circumcision Baby Dies of Herpes

Fukkin gross... never trusted a blasted jewish piece of shiit.

I’m surprised @Sccit and @GPBear didnt have you clipped for the “k—-e” comment like they go after other posters especially black People for saying ^^^ are y’all going after this Asian poster for hate speech too or is the Asian a protected class from race based insults?? @Stir Fry Are you going to report your Asian comrade like you are always so vocal about when black posters offend your types??

Neopolitan complex ass broad thinking she cute looking like a ratchet ass gnome, head height facing her partners pelvis...

As soon as he turns around fast enough, she's getting penis-whipped to the face.

Ratchetville, USA.

We tackle so many social topics here, but all you need is a R&B chick that longer records and a congo penis, then voila; recipe to bring 'em out the "wood"work.

I think @Howie Doroughberg Racist Asian diatribes need a separate compilation thread in TLR created at some point this week. Since he clearly wants the attention. Asians screaming about not being protected but what are the consequences when they’re the race whose being racist. Sounds like a Friday afternoon type of thread too.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s not locked up- that case is sealed. Which means you don’t know shyt. That case was filed back in July 2021, stupid fuk. I’ve seen him walking on the streets as of 2 days ago but your dumb internet ass from Wisconsin or whatever suburb you type from wherever, thinks you know every damn thing. Yes you are bugging. You don’t even know how to spell
The set right. Pull up his fed incarceration number if you think he’s locked. Show your proof or the stfu- an indictment does not show proof of incarceration - fukkin clueless. If you go on his insta - there’s a video of him in his moms apartment waking up talking about he just got out a few weeks ago from the Feds and his mom is recording in the background. Sit down somewhere and don’t speak on people’s names without having the facts.

Never seen a group of dumbass dayroom internet chatty clowns not from New York think they know everything about New York nevermind the fact that you don’t know shyt about criminal law.
Honestly chick I been patient enough wit u and done got about enough of u disrespecting me for no reason. Number 1. I’m not from Wisconsin or a suburb I’m born and raised in NYC im FROM East NY Brooklyn and I live in the BX. Ain’t shyt suburb about me watch ya fukkin mouth and there’s people on this site who KNOW for a FACT what it is wit me so pump ya fukkin brakes forreal. U post around on this shyt like u off ya fukkin meds chill the fukk out I’m not the one for this internet shyt. Just because u seen the nikka walking around(something u never disclosed before and I’m not even 100% sure u keepin real about that) doesn’t mean I would. I live all the way in the fukkin BX how the fukk would I know he got out? Add to the fact everybody on his social media is screaming free him and that’s even up to his last post. And the nikka ain’t made a video since the summer.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly chick I been patient enough wit u and done got about enough of u disrespecting me for no reason. Number 1. I’m not from Wisconsin or a suburb I’m born and raised in NYC im FROM East NY Brooklyn and I live in the BX. Ain’t shyt suburb about me watch ya fukkin mouth and there’s people on this site who KNOW for a FACT what it is wit me so pump ya fukkin brakes forreal. U post around on this shyt like u off ya fukkin meds chill the fukk out I’m not the one for this internet shyt.
Dude nothing you said or lied about hasn’t already been said. If you’re going to do something do it. I don’t give a FUK. I’m not going to sit here and let you post up lies like they’re facts. That’s that bullshyt. If you don’t want to be corrected or checked then get your facts straight before you post. If you don’t want to get talked to disrespectfully like an internet lame then don’t act like one. Every single one of your comments was off the mark and then going to sit there and try to dub my responses because another random Insta poster “told you so” bc you don’t want to admit you were wrong or don’t have the facts.

I even threw your dumbass some rep the other day, for acknowledging then you still run your mouth with the repeat bullshyt. Don’t act like I didn’t fall back from the discussion, while you still chatting up looking for a reason to doubt what I’m saying. Of course, I’m going to come in here to correct you and the other dyckhead doubter; trying to make me seem like idk wtf I’m talking about.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Dude nothing you said or lied about hasn’t already been said. If you’re going to do something do it. I’m not going to sit here and let you post up lies like they’re facts. That’s that bullshyt. If you don’t want to be corrected or checked then get your facts straight before you post. If you don’t want to get talked to disrespectfully like an internet lame then don’t act like one.
What the fukk have I lied about? fukk is u talkin bout like I said the nikka ain’t post a video since he been locked up. Even in his recent IG posts everyone all in the comments STILL screaming free him. Even IF u seen him. U didn’t disclose that to me. I live in the BX, so how would I have seen him? If u said that I would’nt have paid attention to anyone else quoting me. Also u ain’t the only one on this site so if someone can post some info that the nikka still locked up(which it seems like from the way he been moving). Imma pay attention. I ain’t heard no one mention this nikka being free before u. shyt u tryna tell me bout this Kay Flock and D Thang shyt but I live in the BX and my son is cool wit a few of them lil nikkas. U ain’t see me go off on u all crazy. Calm ya fukkin nerves.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk have I lied about? fukk is u talkin bout like I said the nikka ain’t post a video since he been locked up. Even in his recent IG posts everyone all in the comments screaming free him. I live in the BX so even IF u seen him. How the fukk would I? Also u ain’t the only one on this site so if someone can post some info that the nikka still locked up(which it seems like from the way he been moving). Imma pay attention. I ain’t heard no one mention this nikka being free before u. shyt u tryna tell me bout this Kay Flock and D Thang shyt but I live in the BX and my son is cool wit a few of them lil nikkas. U ain’t see me go off on u all crazy. Calm ya fukkin nerves.
Refrain from quoting me, you sound like a Reddit NY stan clone drill rap e-fan from Maine - dumb as fuk. I posted up from the fed inmate lockup lookup and NY Prison bureau, showed you there were no results as proof of the name search and you’re still running your bumass mouth too stupid and ego driven to admit when the fuk you were wrong. Now all of a sudden you know everyone in NYC personally. Yeah ok. This shyt is comedy at this point. The Booth is like 75% UK cacs and Canadians with 25% regular cacs and 5% American black posters - I’m not engaging with none of y’all goofies.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Refrain from quoting me, you sound like a Reddit NY stan clone drill rap e-fan - dumb as fuk. I posted up from the fed inmate lockup lookup and NY Prison bureau, showed you there were no results as proof of the name search and you’re still running your bumass mouth too stupid and ego driven to admit when the fuk you were wrong. Now all of a sudden you know everyone in NYC personally. Yeah ok. This shyt is comedy at this point.
I didn’t see u post any fed lookup. Or I wasn’t paying attention. Look shorty. Any real nikka on this site knows what it is wit me. I been around since BEFORE this fukking site and the CREATORS of this shyt is from BK too. I don’t gotta fake shyt. Check the fukkin Bronx drill thread I BEEN saying this shyt hop off my dikk forreal.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t see u post any fed lookup. Or I wasn’t paying attention. Look shorty. Any real nikka on this site knows what it is wit me. Check the fukkin Bronx drill thread I BEEN saying this shyt hop off my dikk forreal.
Of course you weren’t. Then pay the f attention and get out my mentions. You don’t know who I know in this or connected to. Move along. You do have the ability to stop quoting me. See to it that you do.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Then pay the f attention and get out my mentions. You don’t know who I know in this or connected to. Move along. You do have the ability to stop quoting me. See to it that you do.
I wasn’t in yo fukkin mentions did u forget that YOU quoted ME? FIRST quote was some hostile shyt accusing me of not being from NYC fukk outta here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t in yo fukkin mentions did u forget that YOU quoted ME? FIRST quote was some hostile shyt accusing me of not being from NYC fukk outta here.
You’re from New York but didn’t know how to spell “chos”. Ok Tyler from Reddit. Dude said choos like a Choo Choo train, Thomas the Tank Engine Headass.
:mjlol::dead:
thomas-the-train-no.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Racist Asian man calling a black woman - “it” while you online post about what you fantasize, micro mini statured faggit.

I’m surprised @Sccit and @GPBear didnt have you clipped for the “k—-e” comment like they go after other posters especially black People for saying ^^^ are y’all going after this Asian poster for hate speech too or is the Asian a protected class from race based insults?? @Stir Fry Are you going to report your Asian comrade like you are always so vocal about when black posters offend your types??

I think @Howie Doroughberg Racist Asian diatribes need a separate compilation thread in TLR created at some point this week. Since he clearly wants the attention. Asians screaming about not being protected but what are the consequences when they’re the race whose being racist. Sounds like a Friday afternoon type of thread too.
:jbhmm:
find posts where i go at brehs for saying k*ke :mjlol:

nobody even says that shyt anymore, it's old school racist. that's why i thought it was weird when meyers leonard dumbass said it while streaming call of duty :mjlol:

i go at sccit for being a pro-apartheid, pro-israel, right-wing retard tho :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You’re from New York but didn’t know how to spell “chos”. Ok Tyler from Reddit.
:mjlol::dead:
Look. It’s Choo u stupid fukk. fukk is u talkin bout? U wanna meet me? Let’s get it. Where u wanna meet? We can meet in BX, BK, or I will even go to yo hood in Queens. Since I’m Tyler from Reddit. Let’s get it! We can both post up how we ain’t fakin.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look. It’s Choo u stupid fukk. fukk is u talkin bout? U wanna meet me? Let’s get it. Where u wanna meet? We can meet in BX, BK, or I will even go to yo hood in Queens. Since I’m Tyler from Reddit. Let’s get it! We can both post up how we ain’t fakin.
:mjlol::mjlol:
No one is meeting up for shyt. Fuk no. Dude, you are the feds.
This post is NYPD precinct vibes.^^^

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol:
No one is meeting up for shyt. Fuk no. Dude, you are the feds.
This post is NYPD precinct vibes.^^^
Yea like I thought. fukkin clown. U phony. It’s not Choo? So what’s this?

^^^^^^ how is that spelt?
What the fukk does NYPD have to do with us meeting up? Aint shyt illegal happening. U a clown period.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin