Rapper coach da ghost arrested for Brooklyn murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He is in the feds and the feds named coach and envy as co defendants in a sealed case.

USA v. Bermudez et al (1:21-cr-00261), Georgia Northern District Court

I knew I wasn’t buggin.
He’s not locked up- that case is sealed. Which means you don’t know shyt.

Find an inmate
First Name Nuival
Middle Name
Last Name Vasquez
Race
Sex
No results found. Reminder: names must be spelled correctly and partial names are not allowed. Please try again.

Our records contain information about federal inmates incarcerated from 1982 to the present.
Lookup

Name Search Results - 12/07/21
Click on a DIN to view Inmate Information
DIN Inmate Name Sex Birth Date Status Facility Race/Ethnicity
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO MALE 08/20/1975 RELEASED BUTLER WHITE/HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO MALE 10/18/1979 RELEASED LIVINGSTON WHITE/HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, ORLANDO T MALE 08/20/1975 RELEASED SUMMIT HISPANIC
VASQUEZ, OSCAR MALE 06/24/1964 RELEASED QUEENSBORO HISPANIC

There’s no inmate names in state or federal under Envy’s (Nuival Vasquez) name in either state or federal jurisdiction. Nothing but white hispanics
———-

That case was filed back in July 2021, stupid fuk. dumb internet ass from Wisconsin or whatever suburb you type from wherever, thinks you know every damn thing. Yes you are bugging. You don’t even know how to spell
The set right. Pull up his fed incarceration number if you think he’s locked. Show your proof or the stfu- an indictment does not show proof of incarceration - fukkin clueless. If you go on his insta - there’s a video of him in his moms apartment waking up talking about he just got out a few weeks ago from the Feds and his mom is recording in the background. Sit down somewhere and don’t speak on people’s names without having the facts.

Never seen a group of dumbass dayroom internet chatty clowns not from New York think they know everything about New York nevermind the fact that you don’t know shyt about criminal law.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Relax breh. Its just trying to figure out if what its got is an undersized dyck or an oversized klit.

Coming from this Asian faggit who uses the N- word, ^^^ and can no longer pretend to be black after getting exposed, @Stir Fry why do you Asians use racist insults against black people and y’all go to insult is to refer to black women as “men” when you get caught in your own shyt?? That’s hate speech. And why are you Caucasians and Asians project about your penis on messages boards? The only ones caught frauding in here are you. Handle your Asian mans. I already violated the racist Asian bytch once-

“This shyt is crazzzzzy.
And @Howie Doroughberg the Asian came in here confident as hell to put you all down with the “black man HAD to be the cause of the fight because he’s black and violent” rhetoric while absolving the Asian man (at the time) of any blame. I knew something was up with dude. Never ceases to amaze.
:francis::mjtf:
And I guess we can assume that the Asian poster pretending to be “black” @Howie Doroughberg uses the n- word on many occasions? Which would also make sense as to why he’s so quick to defend “his” people

You have no idea.

Asian people say the N word just as much as black folks.

If you're around Asian peeps (the americanized ones and the thug types)... they end almost every sentence with it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Relax breh. Its just trying to figure out if what its got is an undersized dyck or an oversized klit.

Shut the fuk up lying Asian. Answer as to why you were pretending to be a black poster and ran like a bytch when confronted with the fact that you are not?? While giving out negs talking about “black men feel entitled?”
  1. 10
    Given: Today at 8:11 AM
    Howie Doroughberg commented: (Black men feel entitled, hence the negs. As an asian guy whom dated sistas, ive seen it all.)
@Howie Doroughberg :mjlol:

Here’s you pretending to be black
The Black-chelor

You obviously don't know a thing about Black u.n.i.t.y.

Hmph.

Softmore year of highschool. Damn this shiit takes me black to the days.

Bottom of Dating Totem Pole: Why Asian Men/Black Women = Social Unicorn Status