Rapper coach da ghost arrested for Brooklyn murder.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
DAMN HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS SMH

@Stir Fry IS ALSO ANTI-SEMITIC SO HE WONT SAY SHIIT .. PROLLY REPPED HIM FOR THAT COMMENT TBH

GAYPRIDE BEAR IS A SELF HATING CAC “JEW” SELLOUT WHO COMPROMISES HIS INTEGRITY TO FIT IN .. HE’S MORE LIKELY TO PLAY IT DOWN LIKE THE LIMP WRIST LIL BIITCH THAT HE IS

I'm fine with being labeled as an anti-zionest, but don't you ever lump me in with that fat lesbian nemesis of yours @GPBear :russ:

Jews are just a band of high functioning gypsies that scammed there way into tricking folks into believing that they're god's chosen ones btw :umad:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm 100% convinced this Nicole bytch is retarded or something

idk how that annoying ass troll hasnt been bushed or banned yet

grown ass man who isnt from NY is on that account stinking up all the sections

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm fine with being labeled as an anti-zionest, but don't you ever lump me in with that fat lesbian nemesis of yours @GPBear :russ:

Jews are just a band of high functioning gypsies that scammed there way into tricking folks into believing that they're god's chosen ones btw :umad:

DAMN U SEEM SUPER EDUCATED.. FROM YOUR GRAMMAR TO YOUR IDEOLOGY- FLAWLESS. YOU MUST HAVE A HIGH IQ.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Shut up fakkit

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@Sccit claiming I compromise my integrity to fit in, fit in with who? This sites right wing af

You on the other hand, compromise your morals and ethics in supporting the apartheid regime in Israel against the Palestinians because you’re a retard

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
It’s not looking good for the bro Coach. Was hoping he would stay focused on the music and out the way. Some people Just can’t escape that life.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit claiming I compromise my integrity to fit in, fit in with who? This sites right wing af

You on the other hand, compromise your morals and ethics in supporting the apartheid regime in Israel against the Palestinians because you’re a retard

LOL THIS SITE NOT LIBERAL ENOUGH FOR U?

FUCC OUTA HERE FRUIT