Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I gotta do a :dame: for the first part of the tweet.

And reiterate that Chasity outkick her coverage and yall gonna be mad, she said it was hot when they got in that house, homegirl had the heat turned up, get them clothes off!!!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Have they sent anybody out on a press run for this since the strike ended?

Feel like it ain't catching any traction on social

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Every time I see a new pair of titties. I'm ready for that off brand jhene aiko sex scene in the future.

tiger-woods-golf.gif

Daps
the show is really good right now, shyt went front Luke warm to can’t wait til next weeks episode

It sucks knowing Lamont is going to get killed and knowing that Shawna going to jail for a few years though
:yeshrug:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
the show is really good right now, shyt went front Luke warm to can’t wait til next weeks episode

It sucks knowing Lamont is going to get killed and knowing that Shawna going to jail for a few years though
:yeshrug:

:lupe:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yet another dope episode. Mia's trash behavior makes it hard to root for her character, but boy does she have a face to skeet on :noah: It's hard buying this A&R chick would be this far up Duke's ass in real life :comeon: She's sexy as fukk tho :takedat: Shawna acting head over heels in love with this fool. I wonder if she's playing him to keep her name out his mouth. Soundtrack was fire as usual.

daemonova

Daps
Yet another dope episode. Mia's trash behavior makes it hard to root for her character, but boy does she have a face to skeet on :noah: It's hard buying this A&R chick would be this far up Duke's ass in real life :comeon: She's sexy as fukk tho :takedat: Shawna acting head over heels in love with this fool. I wonder if she's playing him to keep her name out his mouth. Soundtrack was fire as usual.
Supposedly they want it just like we want it and if the a & r is turned out, what chick going to miss out in an opportunity to get they 🐈 ate

And as far as mia goes, Lamont know he's not supposed to break the inner circle, for all we know hot sauce chick might have been plotting to get him this whole time

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Supposedly they want it just like we want it and if the a & r is turned out, what chick going to miss out in an opportunity to get they 🐈 ate

And as far as mia goes, Lamont know he's not supposed to break the inner circle, for all we know hot sauce chick might have been plotting to get him this whole time
Fair enough. Plus he be having the daughter all in the mix. But that doesn't jeopardize any potential future income. Mia still ain't shyt tho :heh:

daemonova

Daps
As a character and actor because the actors playing Mia and Shawna are very mid. Mia’s mom is also a good actor.
She had to tell Ole girl, we can hook up but this is a business deal first!!

Can dudes get away with that?