"RAp dOeSnt infLUence Kids tO Do bAd"

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not a rapper’s children rapping about killing someone

Bro so smart I forgot I got to leave :wow:
You might want to try to write this one again.... but this time... actually fire up those last two brain cells you got floating around in your head to make the post coherent for functioning adults my nikka:russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
> Not Like Us got the entire world making fun of Drake
:russ:

This is what pure brain rot looks like....dumbass comparing dancing and harmlessly singing a song which music is designed to produce

To

Conciously throwing away all sense or grasp of reality and real world lawfulness or consequences because a gangster rap song came on and compelled them to a life of crimality

Thankfully tho... a "study" that another poster did in his junior college advanced writing class confirms this theory so we're covered on the academia end LMAO

These are the types of bouts with basic logic and rationale that these idiots process in their peanut brains then regurgitate in public...according to him we should expect crucifixation rates to skyrocket across America because Kendrick said "nail a nikka to the cross he walking round like teezo"

:russ::russ::russ:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

This is what pure brain rot looks like....dumbass comparing dancing and harmlessly singing a song which music is designed to produce

To

Conciously throwing away all sense or grasp of reality and real world lawfulness or consequences because a gangster rap song came on and compelled them to a life of crimality

Thankfully tho... a "study" that another poster did in his junior college advanced writing class confirms this theory so we're covered on the academia end LMAO

These are the types of bouts with basic logic and rationale that these idiots process in their peanut brains then regurgitate in public...according to him we should expect crucifixation rates to skyrocket across America because Kendrick said "nail a nikka to the cross he walking round like teezo"

:russ::russ::russ:
I was showing how music can Be influential and impactful

Why do you keep quoting me what do you want slob me up or something

I don’t go that way brother :wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So tell me what’s influencing rap culture?
And why does rap culture influence us the most despite being the smallest consumer of said cultural product?
Rap is the music genre with us in the forefront and it's one of the most popular genres. Rappers are superstars and kids look up to them, men want to be around them, and women want to fukk them.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I was showing how music can Be influential and impactful

Why do you keep quoting me what do you want slob me up or something

I don’t go that way brother :wow:
Only thing you showed your ignorance and incompetence and now you're showing your homoeroticism :mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The n-word becoming a popular word to use with non whites is another byproduct of rap
Literally the only remaining slur that's still normalized because of Hip Hop. "Reclaiming the word my ass"

You got non-blacks called black people that word to their face because of Hip Hop while they're shyt scared to use the F word. :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally the only remaining slur that's still normalized because of Hip Hop. "Reclaiming the word my ass"

You got non-blacks called black people that word to their face because of Hip Hop while they're shyt scared to use the F word. :dead:
I remember seeing a fight video with nothing but white people and they were calling each other the n-word

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I am honestly glad I am over my phase of liking drill music. The music is very harmful to our community and if you are over the age of 25 listening to it you should be ashamed of yourself.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s common sense. We all know media in general influences people. Commercials wouldn’t exist if they didn’t. I push back against the narrative because it doesn’t align with history. Our communities were at their most violent prior to raps existence but some people hop on here and act like rap is the main contributing factor to everything that’s wrong in the community. It’s short sighted and an easy scapegoat.
What narrative?

People are just saying rap has an influence on black kids

The rest is a strawman argument you cats keep using

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What narrative?

People are just saying rap has an influence on black kids

The rest is a strawman argument you cats keep using
Fair enough. Everybody entitled to they opinion. I just don’t see as many threads on the other issues that have negative influences.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
nikkas be like “Im a product of my environment”

Music is a part of your environment.

Its not the only thing but it plays a part in shaping the mind. This subject is multi-layered
And a whole bunch of law abiding citizens share the same environment and music....

Why aren't they committing crimes also?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
And a whole bunch of law abiding citizens share the same environment and music....

Why aren't they committing crimes also?
These whiteboys can’t answer this question because they’ve actually never lived around black people :mjlol: That’s why they think everyone that exists in a majority black community is a drill influenced zombified criminal