Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Suggs is an elite perimeter defender,can shoot the 3 and while not a great playmaker he is good as being a secondary/tertiary ball mover

That’s worth 25 today which is what I think KCP got ..add in that he’s young and can still improve I can see why he got a lil overpaid. It’s not crazy though
if the magic cash out for suggs they're fukked :mjlol: dude just a swole chris duhon.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I got shift tomorrow night, but I ain't gonna have to do anything

Get to watch opening NBA basketball man....

t8u6r55.gif

Type of shyt that reminds you of home, man.... :mjcry:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
according to teams that are in a race to outbid nobody :dead:

they got crazy money locked in for franz and suggs and both just stunk up the joint in the playoffs
if Jalen Johnson has the year they thinks he's capable of, he's getting more than 30 million so preemptive strike I guess
@staticshock @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @NY's #1 Draft Pick @#1 pick @Atlanta 80s baby @Julio Jones @Mook @I Got Werk @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL @Rekkapryde @iamstr8fire @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @King Biko @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris
@AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella

Last edited: