Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the market for starting players now. Every team gotta hit on their picks now, there's no room to take projects if you want cheap long term contributors

I guess it really depends on how good they think Suggs will get and whether they think his shooting this past season is sustainable

He basically got the same contract Derrick White got with an extra 5th year. There’s some real risk here I think

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Rafael Stone is quickly becoming one of the best GMs in the league. That’s a win win deal
Idk about win-win

Green is taking a short because they weren’t offering him his max or close to it..look like he wanna prove himself to get his real bag but with Whitmore,Amen and now Reed there I can see him getting squeezed out .

Amen and Reed seem to be Ime type of guys ..we heard for a minute that Green isn’t .

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
That’s kinda high for Biracial Caruso :patrice:
I was thinking the same thing. I thought dude was tripping when the report said he wants $30 million a year. But I'm looking at his accolades and you got 2nd team all defense and shooting 39% from three. I'm like Suggs might actually get it. But Suggs held all the cards. I mean you don't have another starting pg. You left Fultz walk out the door. If I'm Josh Giddy's agent, I'm in his ear.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Idk about win-win

Green is taking a short because they weren’t offering him his max or close to it..look like he wanna prove himself to get his real bag but with Whitmore,Amen and now Reed there I can see him getting squeezed out .

Amen and Reed seem to be Ime type of guys ..we heard for a minute that Green isn’t .
Personally, I’m always a fan of shorter term deals if you’re a young player and relatively healthy. Let’s you reset and reup quicker. Obviously he
wanted the whole max extension but I think this is a good alternative. If he turns up, the max he’ll be up for in 3 years if he opts out will be crazy. Goes without saying why this is a good deal for Houston.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Personally, I’m always a fan of shorter term deals if you’re a young player and relatively healthy. Let’s you reset and reup quicker. Obviously he
wanted the whole max extension but I think this is a good alternative. If he turns up, the max he’ll be up for in 3 years if he opts out will be crazy. Goes without saying why this is a good deal for Houston.
Yeah no question great deal for Houston

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Suggs is an elite perimeter defender,can shoot the 3 and while not a great playmaker he is good as being a secondary/tertiary ball mover

That’s worth 25 today which is what I think KCP got ..add in that he’s young and can still improve I can see why he got a lil overpaid. It’s not crazy though

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
allows Houston flexibility because I’m not sure they release Fred Van Vleet if Amen or Reed don’t show they can run the show. Hes not our best player but he’s our most important. The offense doesn’t run smooth when a he’s not playing