Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looking at a mock draft already (I know it's extremely early)

18 of the top 20 projected picks are perimeter players. There's only 2 PFs and 0 Cs in that range

With the league already being as strong as it is at the guard and wing position, will this draft follow through on being as strong as projected? The 26 Draft looks to have more talented bigs on the board.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I was just looking up team rosters. Many teams only have 2-3 players who aren't either starters or still on their rookie deals. The youth movement is real.

This is how team building is going to be like. You have your superstars making $40-60 mil, your starters making $20-35 mil, guys making the mid level exception and then you have a bunch of young guys on rookie deals or minimums to fill the roster out

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at a mock draft already (I know it's extremely early)

18 of the top 20 projected picks are perimeter players. There's only 2 PFs and 0 Cs in that range

With the league already being as strong as it is at the guard and wing position, will this draft follow through on being as strong as projected? The 26 Draft looks to have more talented bigs on the board.

The top freshmen coming in are mostly perimeter players outside of like Malauch, but like you said with it being early it’s so hard to gauge, preseason mocks are usually way off from what the final ends up being

Like I found the SI mock from last October and almost half the players they had going 1st round didn’t even end up entering the draft

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

draya won

dust-hands-done.gif