Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Jalen green so inconsistent as a primary scorer:francis:

I hope last night was the start of his real season. Udoka might have to grill him practice. hes the new weed plate. Dude really had rockets fans wondering about KPJ..
Ime is gonna have to stay on him to be aggressive. My only criticism though is that they never hit him in transition for easy lobs. shyt is frustrating to watch.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Silver needs to get the fukk outta here with this schedule, no one wants 11-12 different games going on at the same exact time :camby: there's no way to keep up with anything outside of looking at the box scores when it's like this
I was at Sports and Social sports bar, and they have a giant screen and a bunch of smaller ones plus league pass. Was trying to keep up with all the good games at once! At home I have league pass and DVR that can record up to 4 games at once so normally I'm chilling watch all the good ones and I can forward commercials/half time/free throws which makes the games go by much faster.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ime is gonna have to stay on him to be aggressive. My only criticism though is that they never hit him in transition for easy lobs. shyt is frustrating to watch.
We don’t get points k transition period. It been that way for years in Houston. We don’t run good fast break