Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ham needs to call a timeout with Lebron as tired as he was.

I probably would have called a timeout up 2 with the ball to run something decent.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
WTF The Orlando Magic is the second seed in the east

They won 5 games in a row.

they just won against the defending champions Denver Nuggets at home last night, 124-119.

What’s happening in Orlando this year? Last three seasons they were pure :trash:

I admit i don’t watch their games and I don’t follow them closely so explain me the reasons of their improvement.

Suggs, Franz Wagner and Branchero finally maturing and taking over? Deeper and better bench than last year? Role players stepping up with solid contributions? Better team defense? Better playmaking and more efficient shooting?

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

they just won against the defending champions Denver Nuggets at home last night, 124-119.

What’s happening in Orlando this year? Suggs, Franz Wagner and Branchero finally maturing and taking over? Deeper and better bench than last year? Role players stepping up with solid contributions? Better playmaking and more efficient shooting?
They were supposed to be decent to good this year tbh, maybe not this good. They have a good defense though and dudes who can score

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

What’s happening in Orlando this year? Last three seasons they were pure :trash:

What are the reason of their improvement ?

Suggs, Franz Wagner and Branchero finally maturing and taking over? Deeper and better bench than last year? Role players stepping up with solid contributions? Better team defense? Better playmaking and more efficient shooting?
They’re getting more consistency out of their guard play now, which was previously their Achilles heel for years.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
They’re getting more consistency out of their guard play now, which was previously their Achilles heel for years.
So Jalen Suggs and Cole Anthony are both playing well- they are great at rebouding, great on defense , great at playmaking, passing and shooting, and they are quarterbacking the Orlando offense with style.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I admit i don’t watch their games and I don’t follow them closely so explain me the reasons of their improvement.

They defend and they're deep. They are missing their starting PG and C on this streak as well.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is that GS could've probably tied the game if Kerr put the starters back in but I understand why he didn't.
This is the second time I've watched GS do this. Bench comes in late and fukks around and almost wins the game. Last time it was against Minnesota