Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think you meant to say Luka JUST missed not only the playoffs but even the play-in with Kyrie Irving as a 2nd option :usure:

Again, I'm not disagreeing with your characterization of Melo but truthfully, you can say that whole paragraph about Luka too, maybe he has slighlty better percentages but who cares.

And Damian Lillard has made a WCF too but he's never done sh*t as a first option either yet made the top 75 list.

I think we can cut LaMelo some slack on the superstar label.
as long more people scrutinizing means more people scrutinize the fact that refs would rather die then give him free throws most nights then I'm all for it

forget a luka whistle. i'd be happy to see him even get a jerami grant whistle :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are we talking about Dillon and his trans girlfriend?

Its funny he’s done so much bullshyt I actually forgot. I wonder if that is his motivation to cause fukkery.

Society is so fukkin corny man. Someone can say some bullshyt (Brooks being with a tranny) & it can be proven false but folks will still say he’s a tranny lover :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Feels like Zach is stuck

They got a good look at him last week when they played back to back games.

Both Duncan Robinson and Jaime Jaquez Jr contributed well. Zach doesn't look much better than Tyler Herro right now. Miami knows LaVine isn't worth bringing in.

This trade request may hurt this sensitive dude's feelings with reports like that

:mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
A couple years ago it was Zach & Booker as having "next" as the best 2 guards in the league. Booker took the step and Zach didn't. Zach is good at what he does but he's not a player whose impact goes beyond a certain point.
Booker got the benefit of not being stuck in constant fukkery :manny: you put Booker in Chicago and that team isn't substantially better

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How much do the Clips regret trading SGA? :picard:
Detroit arguably regrets it worse as that SGA pick was originally there's before they gave it to the Clippers in exchange for Griffin. They helped create two powerhouses while they're still stuck in the basement.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
2:30 pm Celtics - Magic
In-Season Tournament (Group Play)
NBA TV

5:00 pm Suns - Grizzlies
In-Season Tournament (Group Play)
NBA TV

More tournament games later tonight on ESPN