Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Damn Bron stans might have to start putting in work early to discredit Wemby

I know them first draft essays are coming.

Brons stans have never never been pressed over other players...We show respect to Curry, KD, Kobe, MJ etc........It is the stans of other players that are pressed over Lebron.....Lebron haters create 5x more threads than the Lebron stans.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty sure Devin Booker studied how to be a better point guard during the offseason. Dude was dishing and throwing off the defense the whole night with his eyes. We know the scoring is there, but if he can get his Luka/Harden on that'd be the final leap honestly.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah they already jumping the wagon @Bryan Danielson

Shameful stuff :scust:

Shameful?

Not evolving is shameful, is badly hurting the coli and making things stale in here.

We on smartphones, using AI and living more modern digital world and moving forward.

Y’all dying MJ, Kobe, Bron Stan’s stuck in the past still on dial up tech, driving old daewoo type cars and still rocking fashion from 30+ years ago and etc and still STUCK in the past.

Wemby, Zion, Ant Edwards & Etc Stan’s and Kyrie, Dillon Brookes & etc new villain/haters will keep this place alive.

Y’all the ones that either need to catch up or die off (and I don’t mean like legit mortally die, just y’all antiquated discussions, stanning and hate)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You sure you don't want Ja?

Rather have JJJ.

Yea, even if he never pans out as a star offensive player (which I don’t think him or Evan Mobley will) JJJ still being a 7ft foot 3&d mobile/athletic big is probably more long term value/versatility to teams, even if Ja has the higher ceiling as a 1st option superstar.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Brons stans have never never been pressed over other players...We show respect to Curry, KD, Kobe, MJ etc........It is the stans of other players that are pressed over Lebron.....Lebron haters create 5x more threads than the Lebron stans.

I've literally never seen a Bron Stan make a positive post about Jordan.