Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Bol Bol just want to get fly and fukk some IG hoes and now his name going to dragged forever because Shaq and other people want to compare him to Wemby which we ain’t never seen no shyt like this before.

League in trouble especially when they draft or sign some help.

:damn:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York

nikka this shyt is HORRIFIYING:damn:

Fire whoever is in charge of the city jerseys and the tournment courts immediately

I like some of in-season tournament courts but ones like this look terrible. You could barely see the 3pt line and then you gotta account for what color jerseys are gonna be worn during these games.

I think they could've chose better court designs or better yet just leave the courts in their original state.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like some of in-season tournament courts but ones like this look terrible. You could barely see the 3pt line and then you gotta account for what color jerseys are gonna be worn during these games.

I think they could've chose better court designs or better yet just leave the courts in their original state.

I like the idea of alternate courts and some of them are really dope but yeah, there’s a handful of duds with some very shytty color combos

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ok... and I'm saying he's passing the ball more

You know how when you break up with your girl and you check to make sure she aint upgrade to a better nikka...thats what @MikelArteta going through

1668-e806c665a7f23024ffd4b9d2c3711072.jpg

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man, that's tough. Hopefully it's more a hit to the pride than anything signficant to the funds.

I know it's all relative when it comes to money but to me 2 stacks is too much for a meaningless November game; the moneyline ROI wouldn't be worth the risk for me. I'd only do that amount (or more) to parlay playoff games and Christmas day, since i kno mf'ers gon take those games serious.
Bro I'm an idiot.. Everything u said made all the sense in the world. I watched them play the other day and even tho Phoenix lost they blew a 20pt lead. So I said they get them back the next night with Booker and they'll clean them up.. Literally thought I had free money Smh