Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Wemby was incredible and I can sense his presence in the first game offensively and defensively is impactful just didn’t expect his breakout game to be this quick and going toe to toe with Durant.

With that said , KD def lost a step but still one of the best players in the league. Age and injuries especially an Achilles to still be elite is a testament to his all time greatness. With that said , aside from losing his first step/explosiveness, I’ve noticed he’s not as automatic from the charity stripe as he once was. Book isn’t healthy but he’ll get there and the jury is out on Beal but sad to say KD may not be the driving force to a championship team… that Nets/Bucks series may have been the last we saw of “prime” Durant.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This dude is 7 fukking 4 and ice the game with a pull up 3 and that shyt was good the second it left his hand :what:

I know this nikka KD got to be like THATS MY MOVE :gucci:

I legit cannot even fathom Wemby at 24 with a better team around him and he done put on some real muscle and got his stamina up :why:

Like this dude doing this and he aint even hit his second form yet :damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'll never get over the Spurs landing him. Gonna be like 40 straight fukking years of them having an all-time great on their roster. :pacspit:

And that's not even counting a decade of Robinson before Duncan. :beli:
It's really disgusting when you think about it...

Pop had the GOAT power forward and now he got the literal future of basketball...

He tanked ONE TIME and got Duncan

He tanked ONE TIME and got Victor

Work don't get no nastier than this :scust:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bol Bol just want to get fly and fukk some IG hoes and now his name going to dragged forever because Shaq and other people want to compare him to Wemby which we ain’t never seen no shyt like this before.

League in trouble especially when they draft or sign some help.

:damn: