Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
He has every tool. Work ethic. Attention to detail. Passing and vision. Always makes the right play. Can shoot from anywhere in any situation. Finish with both hands. Dribbles both directions. Can cross in front of him, between his legs, behind his back in both directions. Plays defence all over the court. He wants to be the man. He’s clutch.

Literally every tool breh. He can do everything.

he didnt shy away from the big moments in the 4th. I wouldnt blame him if he shrunk going up against Book/KD but nope...He was fighting for position calling for it...probably could've dropped 45

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw this. A lot of them boys gotta get the hell on. Waive em idc. He could have had 89
There was a play where he had Allen on him in the paint and Sochan drove on KD and got his shot blocked which led to a fast break for PHX.

:mjlol:

Remedial type shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He needs to space the floor and he isn’t strong enough to be banging in the post as a matter of fact that will never happen like that he’s a face up big man+vertical spacer+P&R/P&P man.

The redundant calling for him to post up or get in the paint is already getting old give it a rest already. Dude is AD/KP-like.

No sense in him posting up when he can’t back people down/can get pushed off his spot, might not have ball security when pressured by double teams and help at his height/strength, and might not have great touch for bunnies on the inside. Him shooting threes spaces the floor and helps his teammates eat. Theres big time value in a guy who can hit long above the break threes as a trailer or pop man even if it’s at 33%.
You were saying? :sas2:
First game where Wemby doesn't spend half his time camping out at the 3PT line and he completely dominates in the paint and drops 38
I never said he shouldn't shoot 3's or that he needs to be Shaq spending all game in the post but at the end of the day, he's 7'5" and a walking mismatch for the majority of players guarding him. He's going to be completely unstoppable in the paint eventually