Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Teams were actually evenly matched in 2021 but Porzingis bytched up...

He was a better basketball player than Paul George in 2021 but went from 20/9/2 averages to 13/5/1 vs LAC. The height of him and Luka's dysfunction. He was also as good as PG13 in 2020... but he got injured halfway through the 2020 series.

I think the best version of these Clippers beats the best version of these Mavs. But we haven't seen the best version of these Clippers in over a month.
But that's my point. It wasn't even because Porzingis got hurt in the first matchup and no-showed in year two.

This team's depth is WAY beyond those two squads as well. Kawhi could always go crazy and carry LAC but I'll be shocked if Dallas doesn't win this series.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
But that's my point. It wasn't even because Porzingis got hurt in the first matchup and no-showed in year two.

This team's depth is WAY beyond those two squads as well. Kawhi could always go crazy and carry LAC but I'll be shocked if Dallas doesn't win this series.
I get what your saying, i'm just pointing out that for sure this DAL team is better than their previous iterations... but this Clippers team is also better than the 2020 and 2021 LAC teams that DAL faced. I think Kawhi and Luka will both go crazy and cancel each other out like the last 2 meetings, but then i'm lookin at what happens with the rest of both rosters.

The version of LAC we saw from Dec-Feb, i've give the advantage to.. but we haven't seen that version since Feb, so... idk

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don’t Euro teams have like 3 different tournaments, that basically add up to the same numbers
You have to be good enough to play continental basketball in Europe.

Teams that aren’t good enough play 36-40 games a regular season and however many they in the cups—at most six matches.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cavs or magic being in the 2nd round disgust me. Thlse sorry ass miami heat team couldnt be the 4 or 5 so we would get a competitive 2nd round against the celtics.

The lakers are fukked both ways from sunday. Beating the pels means getting swept vs denver. Losing to the pels means your going to play a team that AD hasn't beaten since Obama was in office or a warrior team thats 3-1 VS you this year

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cavs or magic being in the 2nd round disgust me. Thlse sorry ass miami heat team couldnt be the 4 or 5 so we would get a competitive 2nd round against the celtics.

The lakers are fukked both ways from sunday. Beating the pels means getting swept vs denver. Losing to the pels means your going to play a team that AD hasn't beaten since Obama was in office or a warrior team thats 3-1 VS you this year

Blame Portland and Milwaukee for doing that dumb ass Dame trade

Hopefully the Heats can see the Celtics in the first round. I doubt silver will allow that to happen tho

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Luka looking at that Clippers series like
giphy.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Brunson played 16 mpg off the bench in that series and Porzingis got hurt in game three the year before. Clippers fans. :hhh:
Move those goal posts. Kawhi is always hurt for us, so I don't want to hear sh*t about injuries. They better come with the goods this year with all the Luka talk or else :camby: