Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Honestly, the West playoffs and play-ins shaped up quite nicely. Every round will be fire.

That DEN will face either NOP/LAL, and the winner faces either MIN/PHX in round 2? That's heat rocks.

LAC/DAL = heat rocks

OKC / whoever = heat rocks

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

GLKLxEoW8AAAuIU

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m just waking up here in Okinawa. I’m excited to see today’s results. My alarm went off and apparently we are going to have landslides. Idk if there was an earthquake or if it was raining crazy.

Lakers got the 8th seed?
:lupe:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. I'd like to see a Suggs defensive clinic on Spida or Garland, and Isaac wreaking havoc in the front line. But yeah, offensively it's shaky.

Not only but basically everyone in their rotation outside of like Gary Harris & Ingles has little to no playoff experience and coach is a first timer as well.

I’d say my confidence is like 55/45 Cavs

The pressure is definitely on Cleveland though. After how they folded against NY last year and them basically punting their last game of the season to get this matchup, there’s no excuses to lose this

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm just happy for the fanbase that Ingram, Zion, and CJ are all healthy, so that when they fail spectacularly they no longer can comfort themselves with "well maybe next year when everyone is healthy we can see what this team can really do"

Nope! No sir, we know when shyt gets serious nyggas gon build a wall around Zion, he'll become a passive screen setter, Ingram will go 2003 TMac iso ball, and CJ will take more shots than both of them.

Btw, this applies to Minnesota as well.

Fully healthy... so if or when they get packed up in round 1 for the 2nd consecutive year of the KAT/Gobert experiment... with neither being spring chickens... their fanbase will no longer be shackled by any delusions of grandeur. Who knows what would/could come next, but they say knowing is the first step.