Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Orlando vs. Philly tonight should’ve been flexed onto national TV, definitely the biggest game of the night in terms of playoff stakes

I still got parlay money from 6 months ago riding on Miami winning their division :francis:

I need PHI to handle business. I need Miami to stop fukking up

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still got parlay money from 6 months ago riding on Miami winning their division :francis:

I need PHI to handle business. I need Miami to stop fukking up

Heat playing the Raptors their last two who putting on one of the most blatant tanking performances we’ve ever seen

I think Philly wins tonight but Orlando beats Milwaukee on Sunday

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Heat playing the Raptors their last two who putting on one of the most blatant tanking performances we’ve ever seen

I think Philly wins tonight but Orlando beats Milwaukee on Sunday

Sadly that’s how I see it playing out. Even if Giannis was playing, can’t trust MIL to do shyt for you.

reverse jinx activate please :to:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea i just looked at the standings, play-in fukkery overload tonight :ohhh:

No doubt SAC vs PHX will showcase everything right and wrong about basketball

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's a big IF and probably an unearned IF given his past playoff failures but IF "Regular Season Embiid" actually/finally replaces "Playoff Embiid", PHI is basically east-coast Denver. Not as polished with the championship run experience but the same type of hell for any team.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's a big IF and probably an unearned IF given his past playoff failures but IF "Regular Season Embiid" actually/finally replaces "Playoff Embiid", PHI is basically east-coast Denver. Not as polished with the championship run experience but the same type of hell for any team.
Maybe next year with some time playing with each other